33. The West's Know

~Barry's Point of View~

"Hey, have you seen this yet?" Iris asked me as I walked into the living room.

"Seen what?" I replied.

"Your old girlfriend, she's really not Amelia Sawyer", Iris said.

"What?! She told you?" I said with wide eyes.

"No...not me, the entire world, actually Tony...Stark did. She's the daughter of Tony Stark." Iris looked at me and paused. Her eyes widened and looked at me. Her jaw dropped. "You knew about this?!"

"What? No, of course I didn't -- why would you ever think?- Okay fine, I knew", I sighed.

"Oh. My. God...You dated Tony Stark's daughter! Dad!"

"Iris, why are you screaming?" Joe said walking in.

"Barry dated Tony Stark's daughter!"

"What? Tony Stark doesn't have a daughter."

I put my head down and sat down in a chair.

"Look, right here", Iris said pointing to the TV. "Amelia is actually a girl named Tyler. Why did you break up anyways?"

"Iris, please", I say trying to make her stop talking.

"Barry, you knew the whole time, why did you guys break up?"

"We moved, far away, okay, that's all", I lied.

"Let's not put so much pressure on him, Iris", Joe said, "Come on, let's eat some dinner."

"Thank you", I said and walked to the table to eat the normal dinner we had...Chinese food.

~

~Peter's Point of View~

I had just watched the news, know I was trying to get a hold of Tyler to talk to her.

The phone was ringing and ringing but no answer. The only option now was to go to her house.

I changed into my clothes and slipped on my shoes. I ran downstairs and out the door.

~

I knocked on the door. It opened with Tony Stark looking at me weirdly. "Peter", Tony said.

"Hey, is Tyler here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she's in the theater room watching TV", he replied.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure, go ahead."

He moved out of the doorway to let me in and I ran to the theater room. I opened the door to the dark room and saw Tyler sitting down in the middle of the chairs. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Peter?" Tyler said, "What are you doing here?"

"You told the whole world? Well, your dad did?" I say.

"Yeah, he wanted to."

"What are you going to do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Go to college, or get a job. I don't have to lie anymore."

"How do you think Barry feels?"

"Why the hell would I care? He's the one who broke my heart by moving and cheating on me", Tyler said with her eyes turning red.

"I wonder if Joe and Iris know now..." I said as I gave Tyler a hug.

"I don't know. But I really don't want to think about it."

"Okay, I get it", I say, "So, what are we watching?"

"We?"

"Yes...we."

"Season Finale of Teen Wolf", Tyler says as she presses play and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Okay."

A/N***Hey guys! So, I have to catch up with my classes before the term ends this Friday so I probably won't be uploading until next week if I get the chance. This weekend is Comic Con here in Las Vegas so I'll be there dressed up as Robin. Let me know if you ever want to see the costume :P

I hope you liked this short chapter! More to come! :)