24. Bye Barry

~Tyler's Point of View~

I knocked on the door to Barry's house and stood outside until the door opened. Barry smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Tyler, are you okay?" Barry asked me.

"I'm fine, but, uh, I need to tell you something", I said letting go from the hug.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk, in your room?"

"Yeah, sure, of course", he said smiling. I smiled back and we walked into his room.

"Barry..." I said nervously rubbing my arm. "I'm gonna be leaving for a while."

"What?! What do you mean?"

"I'm moving away for a little to learn how to control these new powers of mine."

"But Tyler, what about us? What about Peter?"

"I'll be back every once in awhile. I just can't stay here without not knowing how to use these powers."

I could see Barry's eyes tear up and I leaned in to hug him but he stepped back. "Where exactly are you going?" Barry asked me.

"The X-Mansion. There's people like me who go there and who teach there", I told Barry.

"Tyler, I'll miss you."

"Well, I'm still here. We can do something", I said leaning in and kissing Barry on the lips.

He looked into my eyes and smirked. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I looked at him and smiled back, nodding. I kissed him again and we jumped into his bed.

A/N***Okay the Flash was amazing yesterday! So, is it weird that I put that in my story? I'm not going into detail but yeah. What did you think? Let me know! :) ~Hannah