7. Da F*ck

School was over and I couldn't feel my hands. I walked out of the school and started walking towards the poll I stand at to meet up with Peter and Barry. My tried to slide my hands into the pockets of my sweater and they curled up against the fabric.

Barry walked over to me and smiled at me. "Hey, where's your ride?" he asks me.

I look around and find the familiar van and try and nudge my head towards the van. "O-over there", I say. Barry looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you?"

"N-nothing", I shudder, "Why w-would you ask t-that?"

"You don't look okay, Amelia, come on, let's get you home", he says and puts his arm around my waist. I twitch a little and he tightens his grip around me.

He guides me to the van and opens up the back door and helps me in. Barry sits down next to me. He closes the door and pushes me closer to him. What was this? What was Barry doing?

"B-Barry I'm f-fine", I scarcely say as I feel my eyes flutter.

"Shh", he murmurs to me, "Bring us to her house please?"

Mark nods his head and drives away. I close my eyes and rest on Barry's arm.

~

I was picked up and was being carried into my home. My eyes still closed I was sat down on the couch. I opened my eyes and saw my dad looking at me with worried eyes.

"Tyler, are you okay?" he asks me.

"U-uh y-yeah...of c-course I am", I murmur.

"Give me your hand", he says laying out his hand. I tried to move it out of my pocket by my whole arm was numb now.

"I-I can't."

"Why NOT!?"

"I c-can't f-feel it."

"Tyler..." he says grabbing onto my arm.

(A/N* Best friend starts typing)

"RAIN IS CALLING!"

"WHO DA FUCK IS RAIN?"

"I DON'T KNOW?"

"WHY SO MANY CAP LOCKS?"

"IDK"

"OK"

(A/N* Best friend stops typing)

"Bring her to the hospital", dad says.

"Okay", Pepper says.

-

~Week Later~

I'm all back to normal.

A/N****I had no idea what to write so here you go. More soon. Bye.

My friend Joi came in and messed everything up so I just forgot what to write. So yeah...