30. Back

A/N**^This is the best, please watch it! After, you may carry on with the story ~Hannah

A/N**30 CHAPTERS GUYS! OH MY GOD!

I knocked on the door to my dad's house. The door opened and I saw my dad with a huge smile on his face.

"Tyler!" my dad yelled and gave me a big hug. "Ah, I've missed you so much. You've grown so big!"

"Dad, you saw me a month ago", I said laughing

"I know, but you still grew up so much!"

"Yeah, I get it. That's what happens, it's human nature."

"Why don't you invite Barry and Peter over, we'll have a HUGE dinner to celebrate your return!" my dad says.

"Sure, I'll go ask them in person", I say with a smile, "Let me go put my stuff in my room.

"Okay, honey, see you soon."

I ran up the stairs with my stuff and opened the door slowly into my room. I looked around at my surroundings. It looked exactly the same, the posters of my favorite things and the collage of pictures of celebrities. I smiled as I lied my bags down on my old bed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered the last time I looked in this mirror was two years ago, I was a lot younger than. My small, body I had when I was 15. Now, I have curves and shape and I'm 18.

I smiled at myself and ran out the door with my super speed. I ran to Barry's house and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a tall woman.

"Hello? May I help you?" the woman asked me.

"Is Barry here?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know a Barry."

My eyes widened, "But he lived here a year ago."

"Oh, then he must of been the family who moved to Central City. They were a very nice family."

"H-he moved...?"

"You seem worried, do you want to come in for some tea?" the woman asked.

"No, it's okay", I lied and started walking away, "Have a good day."

I rushed to Peter's house and knocked on the door repeatedly. The door opened and Aunt May stood there.

"Thank god you haven't moved too!" I said and gave her a hug.

"Oh, Amelia? You've grown up so much", Aunt May said.

"Is Peter here?"

"Amelia? Is that you?" I hear his voice say from behind Aunt May. I let go of her and look to the side. Peter appeared from behind and a smile formed on both our faces.

"PETER!" I yelled and ran into his arms and gave him the strongest hug. "I've missed you so much!"

He let out a chuckle and hugged me back. "I've missed you too."