9: Makeover Time!

I'm not good with make up. I've never wore it or put it on anybody. So I've got more of the advantage really.

This day has been terrible. REALLY terrible. But a little or a LOT of make up can do the job. Still confused? Just read on.

"Ok just sit down here." I said, making him go to the restroom where my sister keeps all her make up. It's got various colors. From lipstick to the eyeliner. You name it, she's got it!

"What's with all the make up?" He asked, while he was staring at me with confusion.

"You'll see." I said, trying to hold back my smile.

I took the lipstick.

"What are you going to do with that? Try to make yourself pretty? Well if you're tryi--"

Before he could finish, I tried putting the lipstick on him. But instead of it ending up on his lips, it landed on his two front teeth. He quickly closed his mouth, tasting the lipstick. I laughed so hard at his reaction.

"Yuck! Why did you put lipstick on me?!"

I continued laughing while saying, "Hah! That lipstick wasn't for me stupid!"

"Who was that for then?!"

I couldn't stop laughing while he went to the sink to wash off the taste in his mouth.

I handed him a towel to wipe the water that went on his face.

"It was for you stupid." I said.

He took the towel, and I could tell that he was really mad.

"Why???" He asked, wiping his face.

"Because... you need a disguise."

"And I need make up because...?"

I smiled.

"Because you're disguising... as a woman!" I felt so accomplished when I told him it.

"What?! I'm not gay!"

I smirked.

"Never said you were. But if you really want to go to California, you better listen to me."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You've got two choices punk. It's either to go to your concert or to stay here and never see your band ever again." I smirked.

He sighed.

"Like you can do that. I don't think you can manage to make me stay in your house."

I continued smirking. This guy really is stupid.

"Yeah. You're right," I blew off the baby hair in front of my face, "But who said I was gonna make you stay in our house," I smiled after I was able to blow the hair off my face.

His jaw dropped.

"You're kidding?"

I did my best to smile an evil smile.

"Nope."

He rolled his eyes again. So gay...

"Ok fine. Disguise me." He said.

Then I took all the stuff to make him change into a pretty woman... and by pretty, I actually mean really ugly.

I started with the lipstick. He frowned while I was putting it, but I guess he just had nothing to do with it.

After that, I got out some of Cass's eyeliner (at least I think it was) and I put it on him. He moved back though. I was going to scold him when I noticed that the make up made him cry. I laughed so hard.

"Are you really that evil?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Maybe," I responded.

After all that, I continued putting on the make up. He tried not to cry when I was putting the eyeliner on again. Then I put stuff like foundation and powder. I honestly don't know if foundation and powder are the same. Then I got blush... is blush foundation? Meh. Whatever. After everything, I didn't let him look at the mirror yet.

I led him to my sister's closet where I got a couple of her clothes for him to try.

"That's definitely not going to fit me,"

I laughed again.

"Think again boy. My sister's clothes will fit youshirts are like twice bigger than mine."

He frowned.

"Why? Is she that fat?"

I chuckled. I just wish Cass could hear this.

"Nope. She just really likes big t-shirts."

He nodded, understanding why she has gigantic sized shirts.

"Also, if you meet her in the concert. Never ever tell that 'fat thing' you said earlier. She'll definitely 'break up' with you."

He giggled.

"How can she break up with me? We're not even together."

"Oh she can." I said, looking serious.

"Oh... creepy." He said... which wasn't stupid at all.

"True. Very true," I said. Then I made him wear the clothes.

He tried each one without looking at the mirror. I didn't let him. I wanted to see his reaction when I was satisfied with the clothes he wore.

Finally, I liked the flower dress on him. It was way way ugly which was very very good...

I also made him wear high heels and a wig.

I made him look at the mirror and his jaw dropped when he looked at himself.

"What the... I look like an 18 year old woman that has no boobs or butt!"

I made a face at him.

"Why? You want to have?" I said.

He looked at me with disgust.

"Hell no! Or whatever you American kids say."

I groaned.

"What?" He asked me. I walked up closer to him to fix one of the straps of the dress.

"Nothing. Just annoyed by this little flaw." I said, letting go of it.

"Oh ok." He just said.

"So," I put my hands on my hips, "you ready to go?"

"Yeah." He said in a joking manner.

I just rolled my eyes because that's my habit and flipped my hair for no apparent reason and because I just want to.

"Let's go then," I still tried to be serious.