7: The Deal

After our whole conversation, he started to tell me his whole story but in detail this time.

If you were going to ask me comments about it, I'd say it's annoying, boring, and well yeah.

If I had to write a review about it, I'd probably fail. I have nothing else to say about it but the fact that it's BORING.

I was about to fall asleep though when he asked me something that made me jump up the sofa.

"What did you say?" I asked him, raising one of my brows.

He sighed and said, "I said... can you help me get to California for our concert?"

I sat on the couch again and laid myself back.

"How can I bring you all the way to California?" I said, very calm... at least for now.

"I don't know. Your dad told me you know a lot about that place. You can probably take me there."

I frowned at him, sitting up straight.

"Who dad? And... how do you know I know a lot about California?"

"Luis. How many times do I have to tell you?" This time, he was the one who laid back. I could tell from his face that he was annoyed. But to be honest, I was more annoyed.

"And how many times do I have to tell you I don't know him and that he's not my dad."

He pouted. Which is... really gay.

"Well he is your dad. Live with it."

I got annoyed and crossed my arms.

"How are you so positive?"

"Because I'm James Knightly." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and stared at his annoying blue-green eyes that looked like they were mocking me.

"That's not a valid answer." I said.

He didn't answer and cotinued smirking at me.

"I said that isn't a valid answer," I raised my voice.

He stopped smirking.

"I know... I heard you. Anyway, before we go to a fight... will you take me to California?"

I looked at him. What a doofus. I can't believe he's trying to use his stupid charm on me. What a weird guy.

"Come on. Just take me to Calif."

I just stared at him. I looked at his helpless face. He really does look desperate... but I still don't want to help him. I'm not heartless. I just really hate him.

"No way. I'm not taking you there. I don't have money honey." I said with a snap in my sassiest voice.

He rolled his eyes (which was really gay) and gave me his cute eyes. I frowned at him. This guy is so desperate.

*****

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating these past few days. We lost internet so yeah. Sorry if it's short!