Chapter 9

After I finished my cereal I was getting dressed.
I put my bowl on my desk and went over to my dresser.
"Are you seriously gonna stand there and watch me?" I laughed
"I dunno" he said.
"Well turn around" I said smirking.
He threw his arms up in defeat and turned around.
I pulled out a black bra and underwear and slipped them on I then took out a pair of black ripped jeans a red flannel shirt and white air max.
I threw my jeans on and before I put my flannel on I saw Jeff looking at me threw the mirror, shocked.
"Wh-what?" I said getting insecure
"Why are you so... Skinny I mean your ribs are clearly visible" he said, anxious.
I sighed "sit down" I said whilst buttoning up my shirt.
I sat down next to him on my bed.
"The reason you see my ribs is because... Well I don't eat food to be honest, I just can't because I get insecure and paranoid of eating in front of people, I mean yeah I just ate a bowl of cereal in front of you but whenever I walk into my bathroom my eyes always get drawn to my weighing scales and so I weigh myself and if I'm unhappy with my weight then I choose not to eat..." I explained, turning red.
Jeff grabbed my hand. "Please... Don't do this to yourself, your killing me seeing you suffer. I, I can't take it it drives me insane, Tess please don't..." I was surprise to see Jeff... Crying.
I felt so bad. I buried me head into his chest. "I'm sorry" I cried, "shh, it's ok" he said stroking my hair.
We stayed there for a few minutes until I pulled away to get my shoes. I quickly slipped on some socks and put my shoes on, and stood up to look in my mirror to see if I looked decent.
Then felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waste. It was Jeff.
"You look, beautiful" he said resting his head in my shoulder.
"Th-thanks" I said putting my hands on his.
I decided to straighten my hair as I was half way through I burnt my finger... Typical
"Shit" I muttered
"Are you okay?" Jeff asked
"yeah, just burnt my finger" I giggled
Jeff's POV
Tess burnt her finger on her straighteners so I asked if she was okay. She said she was okay and giggled, ahh her laugh is just adorable!
I could see she couldn't reach the back of her hair so I walked over and took the straightners from her and did the back of her hair.
"I never knew boys could straighten hair" she said sarcastically
"Wow, offensive" I said in s funny voice.
She laughed, with her adorable dimples in her cheeks.
"I'm used to it, since Sally always nags me to do it" I laughed.
I finished straightening her hair and turned them off for her.
She got up and hugged me.
"This is new" I laughed
"So is a boy straightening my hair" she replied
"Again, offensive" I grinned
"Yeah sure" she smiled

Hey! Guys sorry this is so short, school has started back and I've had a lot of stuff to deal with so I'm really sorry about the lack of chapters but I promise I'll get back into the swing xxx ILYSM 😻
~ j