Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Tessa, but people call me Tess.
I'm 16 years old and I live with my mom, dad and my younger brother Coby who is 8.
For years now my parents have been worried about me I've started looking...different as if I'm a complete different person, I don't see my friends as much anymore, I barely go out with my family, I'm always cooped up in my room.

I have shoulder length black hear with green eyes, I'm quite pale and I'm very quiet...
The way I dress is pretty simple, I usually stick to jeans, a hoodie and black converse and before you say anything, no I am not an emo and no I am not a goth either I'm just me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tess, come on Hun it's time to get up, you have school today" my mom called from my doorway.
"Ugh, okay"
I got up and walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of ripped jeans, a grey hooded jacket a short sleeved black plain top and a pair of Nike air max trainers.
I went into my bathroom and did what I needed to do, that included: brushing my teeth, washing my face, having a shower and doing my hair.
Then I went downstairs I didn't bother eating, got my school bag and went back to my room and got my phone and headphones then went downstairs and out the frount door and Walked to the bus stop.
Normally if I miss the bus I usually walk to school if I walk it takes me around 25 minutes to get to school.
But thankfully I didn't miss the bus.

The bus doors opened and I stepped inside, I didn't need to pay cause luckily it was a free pass bus.
So now... I'm on my way to school