Chapter 3

I didn't see that boy for the rest of the day... Maybe I am going crazy! But what if... I'm not, I'm so confused.

I was walking home because I missed the bus, and it was pretty dark and I was two blocks away from my house. Since I suffer from severe panic attacks anything can trigger one...
I started hearing footsteps behind me so I put my headphones in and started listening to music and then I heard the footsteps getting closer... My breathing started to increase and I started to panic.
As I started to run my knees started to become weak and before I reached my driveway, I collapsed in shock.
And the foot steps got closer and closer until they finally stopped...
I saw a shadow of a faint figure hover over me but I couldn't make out who it was... I was hoping it was my mom but then i saw flashing lights, I knew somethings happened to me because before i knew it everything... Went dark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up facing the celling, definitely not mine... I knew I was somewhere else.
"Where... Am I?" I said in a shaken voice
"Your at the hospital" a doctor informed me.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"You had a severe panic attack that caused you to shut down."
"Well, can I go home anytime soon?"
I said getting annoyed.
"Yes, your getting picked up by your mom soon your just lucky you didn't die...
Those words stuck with me all the way home...
"Tess, where home sweetie" my mom said softly.
I opened the door and stepped out the memories, It came flooding back to me about what happened. I walked inside the house and up to my room.
I got changed into a pair of pyjamas and went to bed...

I was woken up to a tapping on my window, I thought it was just a tree and I turned over not knowing how far the end of my bed was, and fell to the ground. Quickly my knees started to bruise, so I got up to see what the tapping was at the window, when I looked out the window I almost screamed because out that window I saw the boy... Covered in blood, looking, straight at me I fell to the ground in shock not knowing what to do...
My window slowly opened.
I didn't scream because for some reason i was letting this happen.
Before I knew it the boy was in my room. Looking at me.
He came over and withdraws a knife and holds it up against my neck.
"Go...to...sleep" he muttered
As terrified as I was I was to afraid to do so, I just stared at him
"Look, if you need to kill me... Kill me I don't see why I should be here anyway"
The boy lifter his head to face me and started to loosen his grip on the knife...
"No... I can't, k-kill you " he said in disbelieve
He got up and started to back away slowly...
"W-who are you?"
I asked, shaken
"Why do you want to know Tess?" He chuckled
"Wait, how do you know my..."
I was cut off by him gliding the knife across my lips
"Shh" he said slowly
"I said who the fuck are you!" I said getting annoyed
"Oh feisty, well if you must know... My names Jeff" he grinned.
"Jeff huh" I questioned.
"Well, what do you want from me, Jeff?"
"God, so many questions" he said
"I said, what. do. you. Want. From. Me?"
"Your blood maybe" he said grinning
"Wh-what!" I started to panic and backed up against the wall.
"Shh, it's ok don't panic" he said
"Just go to sleep..." He smiled
I nodded and shut my eyes. I felt weightless as if someone was holding me... Am I dead?!
I opened me eyes to see that it was 7am, I was in my bed, Jeff was gone.
Was it a dream? I glanced over at my window and saw it was still open with a small note with blood on it and it said,
Ill be back...
This wasn't a dream...
-j