CH 12 I Can't Get No Satisfaction

Everett's POV-

The sun is blinding as I walk out of my office building after being in doors all day. I shield my eyes and dig through my messenger bag for my sun glasses. I sigh in relief as the tinted shades ease the brightness as I walk to my car. Once I start the car I turn up the radio for the quick drive out to Jake's house.

My mind drifts during the drive and I can't help to think back to last weekend. God Jacob pushed me and my wolf to our limits with his drunken pleas for sex, I honestly didn't think I was strong enough to deny him. But after a few minutes I strengthened my resolve and left him to cool down while I went down stairs. I had to sit there for and hour willing my boner to go down then I had to let my wolf out and we had a nice long run in the forest behind Jacob's house.

The run calmed my frayed nerves but left me wanting to mate even more with Jake so I ended up leaving for my own home for both our sakes. I have been calling and texting Jacob ever since I left Sunday morning but he won't return my calls. At first I thought he just needed time to collect his thoughts and I didn't want to push him so I gave him his space but it's Friday and I'm getting impatient to be near my mate so I'm just showing up at his house hoping for the best.

Pulling into the driveway I take a deep breath and get out and walk to the front door. I knock and wait but there is no answer so I knock again. "Jake, are you home?" Still no answer so I pull out the spare key that I stole and unlock the door. I instantly relax at the calming scent of my mate it's all over his home which makes it feel like my home as well. I use my wolf senses to try and listen for any movement that will tell me if Jacob is home.

I slowly walk into the kitchen before I hear the shower in Jacob's room turn on. "Gottcha." I smile and make my way to the master bedroom and knock on the door lightly before swinging it open. The room is empty but the bathroom door is open. I slowly start stripping and make my way to the bathroom where I can see the soft outline of Jacob's naked body through the fogged glass. I open the shower door and climb in behind Jake and wrap my arms around his body.

He only tenses slightly for a second before relaxing and leaning back into my hold. "Babe why have you been ignoring me all week?" I ask softly while I rub our bodies together making the most beautiful scent I have every smelled. It's a mix of Jacob's minty scent and my woodsy scent combining and it's intoxicating.

Jacob leans back into my arms and twists his face up to look at me. "I was embarrassed ok?" He hides his face in the crook of my neck after his admission. I rub my hands soothingly over his body. "I'm your mate you never have to be embarrassed in front of me. There is nothing that could ever make me think badly of you. I love you Jake and I promise the only reason I denied you was because I couldn't live with you regretting our first time. Plus you were a little to drunk to completely understand the impact of us not only having sex but completely mating."

Jake pulls away slightly but stays in the confines of my arms as warm water sprays our bodies. "I know and that's why I'm embarrassed." Jake puts his face into his hands and I pull them away. "I told you there is nothing for you to be embarrassed about I'm your mate and I will take care of you even when you don't like how I'm doing it but please know you will always be my first priority. Come on let's finish washing up so I can tell you more about completing the mating bond and what to except, so when you are ready you will know exactly what is going to happen."

Jake nods and grabs some body wash before lathering first himself then me up, we both wash off quickly then I wash my mane while Jake just a watches me with a soft smile on his face. All to soon we are both stepping out and drying off. The whole act is very intimate and personal and I love sharing it with my mate. I have waited so long to finally be with my mate that now that I have to explain everything I feel a little jumpy and nervous even my wolf wants out to work off some of this nervous energy I'm left with.