Chap 4

Please play the song during shyanne's pov when she has a talk with Arianna until the end👼🏽

Jaylinn Adams

Brei really needed to get that through her thick head. Were co-parenting. Meaning she has to have time with her son.

Sometimes i feel like i shouldn't have ever gotten her pregnant. But when i see my son my life seems whole.

If brei doesn't want to be in our son's life then by all means i can take him and keep him.

I need to talk to my Bestfriend.

I grabbed my space grey iPhone 6s and dialed "Bestfriend😩👫" she answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey shy wyd ma?"

"Laying with ari, wassup?"

"Man I'm going through it. So I'm in Louisiana and i brought Micah to see his moms. And i was talking to her. I told her he be missing her and maybe we should start doing months or something so he can see her more. You know she laughed in my face and said she can barely deal with him when she has him. What kind of mother does that. "

"Yo she really tripping. Micah is a easy baby to deal with. What did u say when she said that?"

"I told her that if she don't take the two months then I'm keeping him forever and she will see him whenever i chose."

"Dang we both going through it man."

Shy had already called to tell me about roman again. When she called she was an emotional mess. I feel for my bestfriend i really do but roman is a good dude maybe he just deals with his problems a different way.

"I know ma, just keep ya head up baybeh!"
She laughed and told me we would talk later.

I really hope everything goes good for shy.

Shyanne Martin

Today i wasn't feeling so well so i decided to go to the doctor.

I packed up me and Ari some clothes so we could fly straight to Mrs Jefferson's house after i left the doctor.

--

"Ma'am you're 10 weeks pregnant. The baby looks fine. Congratulations! "

I cried. Yes I'm finally having my own child.
Yet, the father is not in any condition to help me raise a child.

"Mommy I'm going to be a big sister!!!" Ari shouted as she broke into her happy dance.

This little girl was the only joy in my life. No Matter what happened she always had a smile on her face. She was oblivious to all the things happening around her. I feel as if ashley watches over her and keeps her mind clear from all the drama around her.

Walking out of the doctors office i made way back to the house to say goodbye to roman. Never knowing this would be the last time seeing him.

--

"Were back roman!" He didn't respond.
I shook my head as i walked to our bedroom with Arianna resting on my hip.

"Roman, i said were -."

The man of my dreams sat there fighting for his breath while turning blue.

I hurriedly sat Arianna on the bed while trying to get roman to breathe.

"Baby breathe, don't leave us!"
"Roman please don't leave."
"Daddy wake up! Mommy why is daddy not talking."

I grabbed my phone and dialed 911 still trying to save roman.

I knew it was to late when his hand became limp intertwined with mine.

(Play song!)

I grabbed ari and held her close as i hugged and cried over her father. Soon the police walked in to take roman away.

"Mommy is daddy going where my momma Ashley is? She asked with tears in her eyes.

I couldn't fathom to tell her that. I grabbed the last person i had left and cried with her.

"Mommy don't leave me!" She screamed through her tears.

"I got you baby, its just me you and the baby. Im not gonna leave you Arianna. Mommy wont leave you. Im sorry baby girl. Its gonna get better, i promise to ashley it will.

1 week later : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Dear heavenly father today we come to you putting to rest our brother, father, son, and even cousin Roman Jefferson.

We ask you father to watch over all of those whom had a spot in their hearts for roman. God we ask that you watch over the baby he never got to welcome into the world and his heart and soul Arianna Jefferson. Keep her young mind clear of all the pain she has been through.

Amen

After the service that day, i knew it was time for me to make sure i gave Arianna the best life possible. I grabbed Romans chain for her to keep as a memory.

We returned home and I grabbed a few of our bags. This was not the life a young child should go through. I prayed this was the right decision for my baby.

"Hi, i would like to buy the next available 3 bedroom home. "

San diego sounds fine.