Chap. 1

Jaylinn Adams

1 week later.

Coach been working me real tough in practice lately. I just really wanna get back to my son. So the faster we get through these home games. The faster I get micah.

" Listen up everybody. Some of yall are going to be interviewed and questioned by a therapist for how your mind works. If ya mind is too slow because of drugs. Then your benched. The therapist will be here everyday for 2 weeks at 6 until the end of practice. "

I had finally looked up from my phone to see this therapist he was talking about. I looked up almost choking on my spit. As coach began talking again.

"This is Ms. Shyanne Martin. She will only be here two weeks. Use it wisely. "

"Okay. Coach Ryan was a little too perfessional. You all can call my shy or just Shyanne no miss needed. " A few dudes laughed here and there.

"Alright. Let's get started. By last name Adams. Adams? She looked up and looked at me.

She slightly rolled her eyes. "That's me. "

"This way. "She led me back to Coach Ryans office. I don't know what's gone happen with this therapy.

Shyanne Martin

I walked him back to the office.
I'm just trying to get through this interview.

"I'm going to record your interview. For reasons as if you studder or hesitate to answer a question. "

"I get it ma. "she rolled her eyes and started the recording.

"Have you smoked before?"

"Yes I did."

"Do you still smoke Marijuana. If not when did you quit?"

"I stopped and that date was 2 years ago. In like July after my son was born. "

She nodded. As I seen a smirk form on her face.

"What made you quit?"

"I had just had my son and I wanted to take care of him and win my ex back. I was trying to change. "

She looked up at me with a blank expression. And stopped the tape.

"Your interview is over for today you have like 4 more sessions with me. "

"Shy we know eachother and well. Don't treat me like this."

"I'm not treating you like anything. We were supposed to be friends but you just dropped off the face of the earth and moved to brooklyn. Wassup with that? "

" I moved because when I came back to the hospital you was gone. I moved because I wanted to try and get out the hood for my son. You obviously felt the same if you're in Brooklyn. "

"I live in Savanah, Georgia actually. "

"But I'm the one being questioned on why I moved."I stood up over this conversation.

"I wanna meet micah and I wanna start over. Let's lose the tension between us. "

"You're in town two weeks right?"
She nodded.

"I will call you tonight then." She smiled and let me out the office.

Maybe I can get my baby back.

Alright yall chap 1. Yall ain't ready for the second half of this book.

-yallkno_yanna