Prom Night (filler)

Shyanne Martin

I walked into the bedroom inside of Rochelle's house and grabbed my dress out of the closet along with my jewelry. I had just came from getting my eyelashes and eyebrows done and came straight to get dressed. Roman was still at the barber shop so he was gone be 20 more minutes. I was getting ready to step into my dress when there was a knock at the door.
"Yes?"
"Shy." The tiny voice spoke pushing the door open.
"What's wrong princess?"
"Can I help?" I nodded and let her into the room. I told her to grab my shoes and purse.
When she came back I was already wearing my dress.
"Shy you look so pretty."
I thanked her and slid on my watch and braclet. Stepping into my shoes Ashley walked in.
"Hey ash, can you come do my ends with the flat iron?"
"Sure. " she began to do my ends as I applied the nudes lip gloss.
10 minutes later I was completely dressed and they said that everyone including Roman and Kiara ' s date was downstairs waiting.
Me and Kiara walked hand in hand down the stairs. Twards our dates. Every five minutes there was a camera snapping. I smiled for the pictures and walked twards roman kissing his lips. He grabbed my wrist and slid my corsage on. I clipped his flower to his jacket and we posed for a few more pictures. Me and giannas brothers posed for many pictures before I got ready to go.
Walking twards the front if the house 2 black and white 2014 audi 's pulled up. I looked at Roman and smiled a huge smile.
He laughed at me whole opening my door. "You ready?"
"Yeah let's get it done. "He smiled his pearly white smile and we drove off towards the hall the prom was being held at. Walking in we were instantly the eye of the party. Kiara hung with us because she cut her friends off she said they were always talking about how me and her were now basically family. Jealous females are to much these days. I took Roman's hand and we began to dance.

Roman Jefferson

I felt good having taking my baby to her prom. I mean I was one Of the oldest dudes there but it was straight. My baby sister and her boyfriend won prom king and queen. After the prom me and Shyanne went to the waffle house I was starving. Walking in we saw her ex and his babymama.
"You look pretty shy." Jaylinn spoke.
"Jay don't, bruh you ain't even show up to my party. Keep pushing baby boy."
"It's like that shy?"
"Now it is. "
He nodded and walked out holding hands with that girl.
"You straight ma?"
"Before me and him got to that level he was my bestfriend. He needs to put his pride aside and see I don't want him back. "
"Let's eat and we can go home for something good."
She blushed and o unc he'd my arm.
"You nasty."
I laughed and we ordered our food. As the waitress walked up she instantly began to flirt.
"May I take your order? She asked rubbing my arm.
"Yeah you can take me and my wife's order and keep it pushin."
Shyanne busted out laughing and place her order. The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away.
"Roman I love you boy. "
"I love you more wifey."