Ghetto Superman

Shyanne Martin

I was at the dress shop with Roman's mom Rochelle and his sister. I was buying my prom dress. I had like 700 dollars saved and roman gave me some extra for the dress. All I wanted was a really pretty dress. I picked up a 900 dollar alyce dress. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I walked out the dressing room to show Ms Rochelle.
"Shyanne, it's beautiful. If we do your hair really straight it will go perfect. "
"Thank you so much ma!"
She smiled at the thought of me calling her mom. I mean since me and Roman have been talking she's been there for me. She's better than how my mom was. "
"You're welcome baby."
I went back in the dressing room and sent a picture to Roman and told him to base his tux off the dress. I walked up to the counter and paid. Walking out the store I hopped in the car with Rochelle and Kiara. After they dropped me off I ran up to my house to grab some more money to go the salon and get my nails and hair done. Walking in i saw my door was cracked open. I called roman to tell him to meet me her but his phine rung from inside my house. I pushed the door open to see him clutching his shoulder.
"Roman, what happend? Get up now I'm taking you to the hospital." He nodded and stood. I walked him down to my car and helped him in. I did 80 all the way there. After checking him in I saw jaylinn and breianna walking twards the lobby. I said a quick prayer knowing they were gonna say something to me.
"Hey Shyanne, you look cute" breianna spoke. I had on sweat shorts and a crop top with my all black Roche runs on so I knew she was lying. I smiled and thanked her.
"Why are you her shy, you alright?"
"I'm perfectly fine. Cute family"
I walked away as I heard them calling Roman's name.
"Is everything alright doc?"
"Yes sweet he's fine it was just a little graze wound. You can see him if you want and take him home. "
I nodded and walked back to his room after signing his release papers.
I grabbed his shirt and basketball shorts and let him get dressed. I knew he probably didn't want to explain because it came with his job.
"If you wanna know I can tell you ma, "
"If you wanna roman. I don't wanna force you to do anything were not together."
"This man was short and when I was turning around to walk away he shot me in my shoulder. Shyanne I wanna be with you forreal. You are really special to me. I love you Shy.
"I love you to Roman. " He walked up to me and grabbed my face kissing me rough like he usually does.
"You gone ride fo me ma?"
"I promise."
He grabbed my hand and we went to the salon to get my hair and nails done for tomorrow.

Roman Jefferson

This life ain't no joke. I think after Shyanne graduate ima quit so I can be with her forreal. Ion wanna us have kids one day and put them in harms way. She talking about moving outta Louisiana and going to Savanah ,Georgia. Ima do anything I can to be with her because she's the only girl ice loved since my muther. I ain't gone mess this up. Before I move on with her I gotta tell her something.
"Shy go to the prime apartments. I gotta do something." She nodded and drove there. I Instructed her to my baby mommas house and told her to wait outside. After seeing that ever thing was cool. I told her to come up.
"Look Shyanne I have one thing I want you to know before we get serious. "
"What?"
"Arianna Marie Jefferson! "
"Yes dada?" My beautiful 2 year old daughter walked around the corner wearing true religion jeans and a Minnie mouse button up.
"I want you to meet somebody, scoots, this is my girlfriend Shyanne."
"Hi, Shyanne"
"Youre so pretty Arianna. "
"Ya are too, can I come with ya shy?"
Shy looked at me for aproval.
"Yeah go grab ya bag. You can spend the night. "
She ran back to her room to get ready.
"What you thinking ma?"
"Nothing, at least you told me. You make some pretty babies. "
"Come meet her muther"
We stood up and walked into the kitchen where her mom was.

Shyanne Martin

Hello, I'm Ashley,"
"Hi I'm Shyanne."
"It's really great to meet you. You really are all he talks about when he comes to get Arianna. "
I blushed and looked at Roman.
"You gone take her today? I have a date tonight. "
"Yeah ash I wanna take her for like a week or two?"
"Okay, that's cool."
He nodded and went to go help arianna.
"Look Shyanne, I'm really happy he met you, it looks like he's changing for the better. Keep him that way. And trust me I'm nothing like those lil cheap baby mommas that wanna keep him around. We don't even talk unless it's about ari. He's a good guy. He's even been talking about getting a real job. Whatever happens to me take care of my baby. I'm really sick. With this breast cancer and I'm only 21. Please .
" I will I promise."
After we grabbed arianna and left.
My life is so crazy.

What yall thinking?

Leave comments
-yallkno_yanna