Must be Nice

Jaylinn Adams

"Shy quit playin mamas!" shy thought it was funny to post a pic of me sleeping. So i took her phone and now she acting like she will cut my jordans. 

"Nahh, jay give me my phone back and I will leave your shoes alone. "

"Alright man , hea', crazy ass." I gave the phone back to her because my j's come first. 

"Come on before the mall closes boy. Don't nobody wanna wait on you all day sir." she climbed off the bed and was about to walk out the room.

I jokingly grabbed her waist "Who said anything about the mall Shy?" her eyes got big as i pushed myself against her and she trembled in my touch. "You did so lets go!" She quickly removed herself from my touch and grabbed her car keys. 

As soon as we got in the car her favorite song by Lyfe Jennings came on and i paused her CD. i will never understand why she loves his music so much.

ShyAnne Martin

'Dawg, what? why are you touching my radio."

"Why is he yo favorite singer? He all you listen to." 

"His songs are like lessons to me. The stuff he talks about and his voice is just so amazing to me. Now can i continue my song Jay?" i rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah" he smirked at me.

I turned on my radio back on and this fool started singing the song, but he was just talking about me for loving Lyfe so much. Hypocrite.  

Must be nice
Having someone who understands the life you live
Must be nice
Having someone who's slow to take and quick to give
Must be nice
Having someone who sticks around when the rough times get thick
someone who's smile is bright enough to make the projects feel like a mansion...

After the song ended we pulled up to the mall. "Jay, u singing now?"

"I can do so much more for you mamas. All you have to do is let me show you. " He slipped his hands into mine. That's the moment when the feelings I always try to avoid started to flow again.

"Alrighty then" I snatched my hand from his and turned the car off. He looked like his feelings were hurt but he will eventually shake it off. We hopped out the car and headed straight to footlocker.

Jaylinn Adams

We have been in this mall for hours now. I finally dragged her out the store and we went to subway for something to eat. As I pulled into the drive way I noticed her momma was gone. I carried Shy up to my room, since she was so tired from shopping,  and laid her in my bed.

 I grabbed a towel and went to hop shower. When i got out the shower she was wide awake and on the phone. "Okay momma goodnight. I will see you in the morning. I love you too."

"That was momma? What she talking about?" She looked up at me finally realizing I was in the room.
"Yeah, the usual she gonna be working until tomorrow morning." I nodded my head and walked over to the bed, to get dressed.

" I'm going to go downstairs until you dressed." She jumped out of the bed. 

I grabbed her hand, "Shy we have seen each other naked before. Stop acting like that. " I dropped my towel and slid on some underwear. Since she had her eyes covered like a little kid.

"Boy i was three years old and you were five, goodnight Jay" She turned around to walk out the room.

"No seriously though Shy, come here." I walked towards her and grabbed her waist slowly, pushing her towards the bed and laid her down. I slowly began kissing on her lips and neck. 

When she spoke up, stopping me. "Jay you are not ready for a relationship so this is not happening anytime soon. i refuse to be another one of those girls to you, goodnight." She got up off my bed about to walk out of my room. 

"You will never just be another girl, you know you're worth way more than that to me." she turned back around and looked at me.

"Then show me Jaylinn. " She walked out the room and closed the door.

Before I leave from this visit she's gonna be my girlfriend. I'm not gonna mess this up with her.  I got on Instagram and posted the picture we took earlier of us hugging. 

ThejaylinnA: I'm so in love with this girl. All my extras are officially cut off. @shyDenise