Let's Stay Together

Shyanne Martin

"Shyanne can we just get back together already."
"Jaylinn you hurt me when you had me how I know you won't do it again" I rolled my eyes and walked up to my apartment leaving the door unlocked because I knew he was coming up for dinner.
" Shyanne Clarissa - Denise Martin, I'm in love with you. I was stupid and wrong for what I did but I have to take care of my responsibilities and help raise this child. I will never stop loving you, everything i said was true. You can't let me go because you've loved me for years. I'm always gonna be around Shyanne. "
"Tacos or Cheeseburgers.?"
"Really man. Cheeseburgers"
I began to cook after changing into some sweats and putting my glasses on. I knew what jaylinn said was true but he hurt me. He knew what he was doing he's not ready to be in a relationship and I'm not gonna keep waiting. I walked back into the kitchen turning on some music and started making the food.

Jaylinn Adams

I walked up behind Shyanne placing my hands around her waist kissing behind her ear feeling her tense up.

"Girl I apologize I'm to blame
And I can't sympathise with your pain
If I could I'd make it go away, but I can't
So I concentrate on more realistic things
Like questioning is there anything here really worth salvaging

Is it over, how do we go about deciding
Do we add up all the good times then divide them
By how many times we hurt each other
Or do we just ignore there numbers
And vow right now that nothing's gonna take us under"
She turned around.
"Okay jaylinn -" my phone began ringing interrupting her. I looked at it to see it was breianna.
"Yes brei?:
"Where are you why are you not home?"
"I'm with Shyanne and I'm not going anywhere right now. "
"What about our baby though?"
"Honestly I think you really tryna pin this baby on me cus I stayed protected. You ain't my girl quit blowing me up. "
"Well when you're ready I'm at our apartment laying In our bed. Goodnight!"
I wish I would've gotten Shyanne pregnant. Breianna getting annoying. I'm still in college don't nobody wanna deal with this.
"What were you saying before I got a call?"
"The food is done that's all. " she showed a small smile and sat at the table getting us both something to drink.
"I miss this Shy"
"She don't feed you?"
This why I fell in love with Shyanne we don't always have to be lovey we can still act goofy. After dinner we watched some tv until I got ready to go. She walked with me towards the door ,before I walked out I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her with force and love and she kissed back.
"I love you Shy"
"I love you to Jaylinn"
Before this month is over I'm gonna have my baby back.

Okay yall if ion get more followers or votes and comments I'm not gone update. I live all of those who do support me, but yall silent readers. Smh!!
Questions?
Message me
Snapchat / yallkno_yanna

Love yall!
-yallkno_yanna