Chapter one hundred and four

The next morning came quick. When I woke up I realized I didn't have lunch or dinner. I looked over my shoulder seeing Brennans head against my back he was still fast asleep. I laid there for another 20 minutes and then woke him up it was now 9:58.

I took a shower and dressed decent I slipped on my leggings with Calebs red sweatshirt and my white high top converse and put my hair into a pony tail with makeup on.

"Good morning" Brennan said coming into the bathroom wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "I could've been on the toilet ya know" I said and he laughed I turned to him and kissed him.
We walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen everyone was there. "Good morning" miss Katie said "morning" I said "Annie and Haley are at the gym" she said I nodded "Hey guys! How's my girl doing?" Andrea asked putting her arms around us.

"Good" I said shrugging. "She had a rough night last night" Andrea said miss Katie nodded. We all decided to go to sky zone and then IHOP because that was Calebs favorite place. I saw the table where we sat when Caleb was still here him and I were laughing at something Annie had said and I will never forget that moment because after we where laughing so much our stomachs hurt.

When we got back home and the girls were back home too we decided to go into their hot tub yeah it was December and cold but it was a hot tub so we good. I ran into Calebs room and was about to change into my swim suit when I felt dizzy all of sudden. I held my head and sat down on the bed. "Miss Katie! Andrea!" Brennan yelled he sat next to me and held me close. They both came running in don't worry I was still changed. Miss Katie gave me an ice pack. "So much for the hot tub" she said and that made me laugh a bit but I felt dizzy a lot after that I had to lay down.

"Ashlyn do you want to go to Shawns?" Andrea asked I shrugged I do want to go there but I want to stay here too. "I'll let you think about it" Andrea said walking out to get her medicine. She came back in and I took it Brennan came and laid down with me we both instantly fell asleep.