Chapter forty seven

My mouth dropped open. I stood there in complete shock. What do I do? Move? Not move? Help? My eyes went wide. "Trevor?! Where is Trevor?!" I yelled in panic. Everyone looked at me like something went wrong. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked Caleb grabbed my hand and brought me to the passenger side of the car. I didn't know what to do with myself but seeing Trevor unconscious was just not a happy sight. I had to leave so I don't know where to go so I just ran. I heard people call my name but I ignored them. I threw myself on the ground in front of some store. I laid on my back crying.

"Hey baby come here" Caleb said I didn't have to look at him to know he's taking. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. I cried there for a few minutes then we all walked back to where the accident happened. We drove to the hospital and followed Trevor and Andrea. I was not talking the whole time. I kept looking out the window listening to music. I felt a hand on mine I looked over at Caleb and grabbed his hand tighter than ever because I don't know if my best friends are dead or not. When we got to the hospital I sat there miserable thinking everything was my fault. I sat there shaking my leg crying silently. Caleb was by my side during the whole thing. The doctor stepped out of the room. I immediate looked up. "Ashlyn? One of the patients is asking for you" he said I sighed in fear and relief "one?" I asked  nervously everyone looked me terrified and walked in the room.

"Trevor!" I said and ran to him hugging him tight. "Hey" he said "where is Andrea?" I asked Trevor looked at the doctor. "She will be right back" he said "dead or alive?" I asked the doctor didn't answer but he did have a smirk on his face. Five minutes later I saw someone on a wheel chair smiling at me. "Andrea!" I said she stood up and we hugged each other crying. "I'm so glad your alive" I said "me too baby girl" she said kissing my cheek. I went over to Trevor and we hugged crying together. Trevor is staying at the hospital for a while but Andrea was allowed to come home. She had to say in a wheel chair though. "Do you want to stay in bed all day or be wheeled around?" Cameron asked as we were walking back inside the house."Stay in bed" she said quietly. Cameron picked her up and set her on her bed. "Thank you" she said quietly again. That's weird she's never quiet. "I want to go back and see Trevor" I said "I'll come with you" Shawn said getting his keys "Caleb want to come?" I asked he shrugged and said yes Daniel and everyone stayed home. "See you all later" Shawn said as we walked out the door. It was around 6 when we got back to the hospital.

Trevor was sleeping when we walked in. I sat down beside him in the chair. "How is he?" Shawn asked "getting better, that's all I can say" the doctor said I smiled and held his hand. I felt his grip tighten as I held it he knew it was me I can feel it. "How bad was he hit?" I asked nervously "not that bad, few bruises and cuts but not bad" the doctor said I sighed with relief. "Can we be alone please?" Shawn asked the doctor he nodded and left the room. I stared at him sleeping peacefully. "When will he be able to come home?" I asked "I could ask" Shawn said I nodded and he left to go ask. I looked back at Trevor.

"Hey babe" Caleb said coming up to me and kissing me. "Hey" I said still focused on Trevor. "He will be better soon" Caleb said with his hand on my back. I shrugged "yeah" I said "why does life have to go like this? It was Nat...now Trevor and Andrea?" I asked with my hands in my face groaning. "Baby shhh life is hard but it will always get better in the end, I promise you" he said kissing my head. "I love you" I said grabbing his chin to kiss him. That's when I felt the release of Trevor letting go of my hand.