Chapter seven

After school I met Gabe at the park alone. Caleb went home and Gabes mom will be picking us both up after this. We walked down by the play ground and sat on the grass against a tree. "So I have something to ask you" he said I smiled. "Alright" I said crossing my legs but then Gabe got up and took his hands out for me to take. I grabbed them and stood up.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously still holding my right hand. I looked at him confused. "What is it?" I asked but he looked away. "Hey, look at me, say it right to my face, I don't bite you have to know that by now" I said and lifted his chin up. "Okay, Ashlyn?" He asked and I smiled "Gabe?" I asked and my hands started shaking and I think Gabe felt that. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked I looked away for a minute. "Ummm..." I said blankly

"It's okay if you don't want to" he said looking down. "I would love too, but save me just one dance? I'm actually Calebs girlfriend now..so I don't know if he will be jealous or not" I said and Gabe nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back. We walked back to the car and they dropped me off at home. I walked up to my room seeing Caleb laying on my bed watching YouTube videos. "Hey" I said "hey" he said I sat on the bed next to him. "I have to tell you something" I said

"What is it?" He asked I looked down. He took my hand and we intertwined he knew I was nervous. "Gabe asked me to the dance" I said and he looked away. "What did you say?" He asked I bit my lip. "I said yes, but then I said save me one dance because I don't know if you would be jealous" I said "I'm not jealous" he said "are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "I can say no" I said grabbing my phone but Caleb took it and threw it on the ground. "What was that for?" I asked standing up. "Don't, you can go to the dance with him" he said "no I'm not going to I just said that to be nice, but I will dance with him because I promised it" I said

"Okay" Caleb said I stood up grabbing Calebs hands holding them. "What?" He asked I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Your the only guy that I need in my life, you are my rock, my best friend and my lover, and I have one question for you" I said he looked at me confused. "Will you go to the dance with me?" I asked and he smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "So is that a yes?" I asked and he kissed me again.

The rest of the day we just hung out in our sweatpants and watched movies. We're having a movie marathon right now. "Now what movie?" Caleb asked "how about let's just listen to music and hangout?" I asked getting up to close my door and the lights off. "Okay" he said I laid back on the bed and Caleb faced me laying down on his side like I am. He put his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "I love you" he said I smiled "I love you too" I said putting my hand through his hair. he moved closer I grabbed the back of his neck as his body was now against mine and I could feel his heart beat. He smiled then his lips crashed onto mine. He kissed me so passionately I didn't want to stop.

After we kissed he pushed me onto my back and pinned me down. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. He smirked. "What do you think?" He asked leaning In. I put my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sinc. He was on top of me and I liked it. I didn't want him to move but he got up and laid on his back. I sat on his legs and held his hands. "Whatcha doin babe?" He asked I smiled. "Oh nothin" I said he laughed.

It was about 10:30 when Caleb fell asleep on my lap during the movie. I looked at him and smiled. "Your so cute" I whispered. I somehow picked him  up and put him in his bed and under the covers. I kissed his head and started to close the door behind me. I looked at him one more time. "Goodnight my sweet Caleb" I said and closed the door.

I went into my room and closed my door. I changed then got under the covers. I went on my phone. I went on Calebs Instagram and spammed him with likes. I commented about 5 times and texted him "goodnight best friend I love you" and I clicked my phone off and went to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys sorry for the wait I have been busy and I'm on vacation so it will take time to upload but here is chapter seven hope y'all enjoy! I will probably be posting chapter eight tonight if I have the chance. Ps. Sorry if the chapter is really short I didn't know what to do with this one.