Chapter seventeen

I woke up right for breakfast. Gabe and Caleb woke me up. We went into the kitchen and Margo and Nat and Alex were sitting at the table. "Good morning" Nat said I smiled I didn't know what to say. "Hey" Margo said I smiled and sat in between Gabe and Caleb. Caleb kissed my cheek and held my hand. Gabe and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"Thank you for letting Gabe stay over mom" I said she turned around and smiled "your welcome" and brought us pancakes.

After breakfast we all hung out again. Margo left thank god and we played games and watched tv. "Who wants McDonalds?" My mom asked "we do!" Everyone said "okay I'm going to go get the orders" she said getting her coat. "Let me come with you" Nat said "alright honey" my mom said and they went out the door.

"So" I said everyone was silent. "I'm going to go downstairs and get ready for the day" Margo said putting her plate in the sink. "Okay" I said and she left. "Yay she's gone" Gabe said and I slapped his arm. "What?!" He asked "rude much?" I asked laughing "sorry" he said putting his hands up in surrender. Caleb and I laughed. "Ooooo the Medicine ball is out!" I said and ran to it and plopped on it but fell and the boys laughed at me. "What?" I asked and they came and and fell to the floor laughing so hard. "Owwww that wasn't funny I hurt my side!" I said Caleb came over to me and kneeled down "where does it hurt?" He asked

I lifted up my shirt and Calebs jaw dropped open. "What?" I asked I looked at Gabe and his jaw dropped open. I looked at my side and now my jaw dropped open. "What the hell?" I asked and touched the bruise. "How did that happen? You just fell" Caleb said I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh my god ash are you okay?" Gabe asked I curled up into a ball and cried. "It hurts so bad" I said "here let me get you ice" Caleb said and got up to go get ice.

Gave kneeled down and kissed my forehead. "How bad does it hurt from 1 to 10?" He asked "7" I said Caleb came back with the ice bag. "Here" he said "thanks babe" I said and I put the ice on my side. By the time that happened my mom and Nat came back with McDonald's. Even though we just ate she got it for later. "What happened?" My mom asked "Ashlyn was on the medicine ball and she fell and somehow she got a big bruise" Gabe said "I'm sorry sweetie do you need to go to the doctor?" She asked

"If it gets worse yes" I said my mom nodded and went into the kitchen. "Where's Margo?" Nat asked "in the basement" Caleb said he went downstairs and I rolled my eyes. "You ok?" Gabe asked I shook my head no. Caleb came over to me and put his arm around me.

When we were watching a movie I got a text. "It's your mom" I said to Caleb and his face dropped and he leaned on me. "Coming to get Caleb at 7" she said "alright see you then" I said crying Caleb put his arms around me and started to cry. "Why are you crying?" I asked "what do you think? I'm going to miss my baby girl" he said cuddling into a ball on my lap. I hugged him.

Ten minutes later he fell asleep crying. I moved his hair to the side so it's not in his eyes. I kissed his cheek. "So what do you want to do?" Gabe asked I shrugged "hey would you want to stay another day?" I asked he nodded and smiled I felt Calebs body tense up. I looked down at him then he bursted out crying. "Baby?" I asked he wouldn't wake up. "Why is he crying?" Gabe asked "I don't know this never happened before" I said I kept shaking him awake. "Babe?" I kept asking. "Caleb!" I said shaking him again. He finally opened his eyes. He looked at me in fear.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked nervously. "I had a dream that I had to leave now and I wouldn't stop crying and I would never come back here because I got in trouble and..... I shut him up by kissing him. "What was that for?" He asked "just to shut you up" I said and he smirked and kissed me again.

It was an hour before Caleb had to leave. I helped him back. "Here" Caleb said handing me his sweatshirt. "Why?" I asked "just so you can have it" he said I smiled and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you babe" I said "me too" he said we pulled away and then he said "get ready we have somewhere to go" he said I looked at him confused. "Okay?" I said and went to my room to get ready. I straightened my hair and grabbed my phone to text Margo to help me. She came up. "Hey" she said "could you help me with my hair?" I asked and she nodded she grabbed my straightener and warmed it up. What are you doing with makeup?" She asked "just blush" I said "okay, so where is Caleb taking you?" She asked sitting down behind me getting ready to straighten my hair. I got a bit nervous.