Chapter seventy three

When we got downstairs we right away asked Andrea and she said yes to Caleb staying over. She also offered Paige to stay over but she said she already has a hotel room.

"I'm okay I already have a hotel room" she said Andrea nodded and smiled.

I felt like hugging Caleb so I hugged him "babe, can't breath" he said "oh sorry"

"Where are you going again?" Andrea asked "six flags" Paige said "wow that sounds like fun!" Andrea said clapping her hands together. I went and hugged Andrea too.

"Hey you know what?" She asked me I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked she sighed and bent down to my level. "Your life is pretty amazing" she said with both hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah it is" I said looking back at Caleb. Paige and Brennan. Caleb smiled is amazing smile that just gives me butterflies. I went over to Caleb putting my arms around his neck he smiled and put his hand on my cheek leaning in.

"Whoa love birds that's a little to much" Trevor said I laughed it was about 7:30pm when Caleb dragged me outside. "What are you doing?" I asked "look up" Caleb whispered I looked up with a little hesitation then I saw blue and purple balloons falling from Shawns window. After they all fell down I looked at Cameron and Shawn as they laughed and closed the window.

"Okay find the ballon that says "P" Caleb said I looked around on the deck for the p ballon as I picked it up I looked at him confused.

"Okay now what?" I asked "okay baby girl next one" he said I looked around for the "R" and then the "O" and them "M" and then as I picked up the M I turned around and saw Caleb holding a question mark. Then first "Perfect" by one direction came on. "Sooo?" Andrea asked I looked at her as she was recording. "Yes!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and then kissing him.

"Why did you ask me so early though?" I asked nervously "I asked you this early because I don't want anyone else to have you or take you away from me" he said I smiled "I love you" I said kissing him "I love you too" he said