Chapter eighty four

September 30th 2015

I woke up with the sun coming through the window of Calebs room.

I stretched and got up without trying to wake Caleb up but I felt him grab my legs. "Babe let go" I said laughing. "Fine" he said we got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Oooo I'm hungry" I said "that's good" miss Katie said "they aren't really talkative in the morning" she added I laughed "yeah I know Annie is a little right?" I asked she nodded

"Sooo the girls got gymnastics and Caleb has practice" miss Katie said my eyes lit up when I thought about wearing his jersey to his game. He looked at me weird and then confused and then put his head down. I leaned on him and he moaned. I kissed his cheek and then went into his room when I was done.

I looked back at everyone when Caleb was done eating which means I poked my head out. "Yeah Caleb doesn't talk when he's this tired" miss Katie said pointing the camera to him as he was in front of the sink. He stood there for a good minute and put the dishes in and cleaned them. He turned around and walked over to the couch and plopped himself down. I rolled my eyes and laughed and I think he heard me because I heard foot steps.

As I ran into the bathroom after I grabbed my outfit I left the door cracked open and I leaned up against the wall holding my phone I dropped my outfit in total shock because I didn't see Caleb come back and the door was slightly opening. My eyes went wide. "C-Caleb?" I asked quietly "Caleb stop scaring me!" I said then the door opened fast and no one was there. I shrugged and turned to look in the mirror. I put Calebs old jersey on and I saw someone pop up behind me "Caleb what the hell was that for?!" I asked he was on the floor laughing. I hit him with the bathroom towel.

"Sorry, that was so funny!" He said laughing

I looked at him like he was stupid. "Your so stupid!" I said hitting him with the towel. "It's a gift!" He said yelling back at me walking back into his room. I rolled my eyes and got ready. I blasted music Hannah Montana because it's my childhood so don't judge me.

"IS THIS ONE IN A MILLON?!" Annie asked barging in. "Yes!" I said than we sang together and used brushes as microphones.

After that little ride I finished getting ready. I wore my ripped up jeans from forever 21 and my combats with a tank under Calebs old jersey. I curled the ends of my hair and pulled back my bangs. I put on my makeup after I washed my face and I felt pretty for once. I took a selfie. I walked out of the bathroom with my phone and then Caleb got ready but his game wasn't until 5:30 so we hung out for a while.

"Ashlyn can you and Caleb stay here? I'll be dropping the girls off at gymnastics and I'll be back soon" she said "yes momma" I said she smiled and walked out "BE BACK SOON" Caleb and I both laughed. "I'm playing an old song because this was my song when I was little so don't judge me babe" I said he nodded and I played if we were a movie by Hannah Montana.

"I love this song!" He said "I love you" I said I sat on his lap as his legs were spread out. "Babe I have a question" Caleb said "what?" I asked "will you be mine forever?" He asked and my heart dropped. I nodded immediately "yes I will" I said grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him. "Ooooo I remember this!" I said as the next song came on. Caleb chuckled "let's face it baby you remember every Hannah Montana song" he said "yes yes I do" I said we contained kissing and then laid down and cuddled and watched a movie on Netflix but after the movie we watched Hannah Montana episodes.

"Oh my god I remember this one it was my favorite!" I said I felt eyes on me as Caleb smirked when I got excited. "This is when Jake kisses her!" I said leaning back on Calebs chest.

It was now 5 and we had to be there at 5:15. We left at 4:30. "Okay I gotta get out there" he said he dropped his bat and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good luck" I said he kissed me then grabbed his bat and ran out to the field. "I love you!" He said I then made a heart with my hands. Ten minutes later Brennans family came and watched.

"We're staying till 10 because there is something special after the game!" Miss Katie said "OOO what is it?" Haley asked "you'll see" she said

"Come on Caleb you got this" I said as he was looking at me he nodded and looked at the batter. He swong but missed "strike one!" The pitcher said he looked back at me I nodded and he looked back and swong the ball flew and his team member caught it as he ran around. "YES CALEB YES!" I said everyone stood up and jumped up and down as his team won! He dropped everything and ran to me as I ran to him.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He said and grabbed my face and well you know what happened.

When it was 10pm the "special thing was about to start". Calebs arm was around me as our whole family was sitting with us watching the black sky. "Okay ready 3....2.....2....!!" Everyone said and the fireworks went off. "Wow" I said it was silent then I added "there so beautiful" I said I saw Caleb turn to me "just like you" he said I turned to look at him. "Just like you too" I said he laughed and I grabbed his chin to kiss him. I leaned up against him watching the fireworks.

When we got back to the Brataleys Brennans family came over and celebrated. "Can Katie sleep over?" Annie asked miss Katie. "If that's okay with her mom" she said holding the camera. They looked her and she nodded yes they jumped up and down hugging each other. "Let's go make music.lys" Annie said "okay" Katie said as they ran to Annie's room and Haley following. We all laughed.

We watched a movie on Netflix and it was RIO and I have never seen it but it's pretty good.

"Okay time to go!" Brennans mom said "already?!" Ryan asked "yeah buddy you gotta go to bed" she said Ryan nodded "okay well I'll see you guys tomorrow I guess" Brennan said "yup you will" Caleb said they did the bro hug and Brennan hugged me surprisingly really tight and long.

"Okay let's go" his mom said he let go and smiled then they left. "Bed time!" Miss Katie said "whyyyy" Caleb whined "because it's late" she said hugged his mom and ran to his room like a weirdo. "Okay goodnight" I said hugging miss Katie she hugged back and we went to bed happy as can ever be.