Chapter six

(The next day)

It was about 9am when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. I was faced towards Caleb realizing his arms were around me.  His one arm on my neck and his other arm around my waist. I smiled at him then tried to get my phone without waking him up and it worked. He could sleep through anything I swear. I kissed his forehead as I opened my phone. I got 3 messages and 16 Twitter notifications. I opened up Twitter and almost every tweet said "congrats on your Bieber follow!" My mouth dropped open. No Justin couldn't have followed me. I kept scrolling through the tweets liking every one. Then I went onto my followers list and there he was. Justin Bieber the one with the blue check mark. "Oh my god" I whispered and clicked on his page. I saw that he RTed some of my tweets and then I did the same. I decided to click my phone off and put it on the pillow. I moved closer to Caleb where my head was basically against his chest and his chin on my head. I hugged his body as I fell back asleep.

"Ashlyn!" I heard a voice say and my eyes shot open. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. "It's too early" I said and put my face back in the pillow. "What is it?" I mumbled "We are going to the park and zoo today" he said I turned my head and looked at him confused. "Isn't it a Thursday?" I asked and he shook his head "no, it's a Friday silly" he said and I smiled. "Go get changed!" He said "don't we have school?" I asked and he laughed "no, remember we have a day off today?" He asked "oh yeah" I said "come on come on get ready!" He said "wow someone is eager" I said getting up. "Yeah! Now come on get up!" He said shaking me. "Okay I'm up see I'm standing up, going to get my clothes and now I am heading to the bathroom and closing the door!" I yelled behind the door and I heard him laugh. After I changed we ate breakfast the time was 11:30 and we went to the zoo first. I don't know why the zoo but I just love seeing all the animals. When we were at the zoo I went up to a polar bear who was in the tank and we were under a tunnel looking at him behind the glass. He kept coming near me and everyone crowded around me and Caleb. I put my hand up to the glass and the polar bear came right to the glass and put his paw up against mine. Everyone said "awwwwwwweee!" In unison I saw some people taking videos. "Now that's going online!" Someone said and I laughed "oh god!" I said and they laughed "hopefully it will get hits!" She said Caleb and I laughed then we went to see different animals but as we were trying to leave the bear followed us. I went back and saw him again. He put his paw up against the glass and I did it back. "That bear likes you Ash" Caleb said I smiled "I think so" I said and we went out.

It was now 6 and we are at the park. I saw a singer singing on a bench that I fell in love with online. I realized who it was and my mouth dropped open. "Shawn?!" I said and Caleb laughed. "Yes that's Shawn Mendes" Caleb said taking out his vlog camera to record. "But but how?" I asked then Shawn stopped singing and smiled "He tweeted me the other day and then I followed him and I told him I was in the area and then he told me about you and how you loved my music" he said and laughed I squealed and hugged Caleb. "Caleb I love you so freaking much right now!" I said jumping up and down. "Can I take pictures with you?" I asked taking out my phone. "Sure hun" Shawn said and we took lots of selfies.

We all decided to go out for lunch and my mom met us there to pick us up. "I just had lunch with Shawn Mendes" I said walking out of the restaurant and too the car. Caleb laughed and we were half way to the car. "Hey there's something else that I got to show you" he said "what is it?" I asked as we got in the car. We drove to the same park again but closer to the river. There's a playground near it but the river is deep in. Caleb took out the blanket and we said bye to my mom and intertwined hands and walked to the river.

"Here it is" Caleb said setting the blanket down. I stood there looking at this beautiful spot he picked out. There was a log going across the river to get to the other side and it was quiet. "Wow, it's beautiful" I said sitting down. "Like you" he said kissing my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. He grabbed my chin and looked at my lips and smiled. Then he leaned in. "Ashlyn?" He asked pulling away. "Yeah?" I asked wanting more of his kisses. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and my heart dropped to my stomach. "Yes, I would love to be" I said and he leaned back in and kissed again.

After we kissed I leaned up against his chest he had both arms around my waist. Before I knew it the river was calm and quiet it flowed so smoothly. My eyes closed in the next few minutes or so. I opened my eyes back up and I was still at the spot by the river. I looked at Caleb and he fell asleep too. I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:15.  "Babe wake up" I said kissing his cheek and his eyes shot open. "What?" He asked I smiled and laughed "let's do something before we leave" I said and got up. "And what is that?" He asked standing up. "I'm going to walk across that" I said pointing to the log. "Okay, if you say so" he said I grabbed his hand and he didn't move. "Come on it will be fun" I said and he sighed. "Fine, for you I will" he said I smiled and started walking across that. I ran to the other side telling him to catch me but I didn't see him.

"Caleb?" I asked turning around. I ran back to the log, I saw him in the river. "CALEB" I yelled and went in. I carried him out and laid him on the blanket. "Babe babe come on don't do this to me" I said shaking him. He coughed then opened his eyes smiled. I pouted like a little kid. "That was really mean" I said he lifted my chin up and looked in my eyes. "I'm sorry, forgive me?" He asked I looked away, then I got up and grabbed the blanket. "Only if you try and catch me!" I said and ran to the car. He ran after me but when I reached the car I couldn't see him. "Caleb..?" I asked totally not shocked. "Come on not again!" I said then I felt someone breathing on my neck and my eyes widened "BOO!" and I screamed and fell on the ground. "BABE DONT DO THAT TO ME" I yelled throwing the blanket at him and he laughed. "Where even where you?" I asked he caught the blanket and said "Behind the bathrooms" he said and I laughed.

When we got home I plopped myself on my bed and Caleb followed then I heard my phone ring and it was Gabe. "Hey Gabe what's up?" I asked and "hey, want to hangout tomorrow after school?" he asked and I got all nervous for some reason. "Yeah sure what time?" I asked looking at Caleb who was looking out the window. "Anytime after school" he said "okay I'll text you" I said "okay bye" he said

I texted Gabe after we hung up. Caleb and I decided to watch a movie then go to bed. "Hey" I typed to Gabe I immediately got a text back. "meet me at the park tomorrow right after school" he typed "okay, see you then" I said and clicked my phone off and sat on my bed watching a movie with Caleb.