I don't want to give up on our relationship and I hope he is willing to give me another chance.

I turned around to look at him and he was already looking at me.

I still believe in us Ethan.

Ethan's POV

I was listening carefully to the song lyrics and I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. The moment our eyes met, I understood how wrong I was. She only asked of me to understand her and the only thing I did was keep pushing her away. I know I'm the one she wants. She has proved that she has strong feelings about me many times.

This time I fucked up. I just really want her back.

I still believe in us Sam.

We were interrupted by the sound of keys opening the door.

"Sam, Gracie look who's here!" Sam's aunt, Alicia, said coming in.

A man and a woman followed her inside the house. "Mommy, daddy!" Gracie yelled sitting up. She run towards them and hugged both of them tight.

"Oh you remembered about your daughters?..what an honor." Sam spoke not even looking at her parents.

"Sam..we were on a business trip and you know that..we arrived here this morning because we-"

"Let me guess..you had an appointment....for work." Sam interrupted her dad.

Her mom sighed. "Yes..but we are here now Sam and that's what matters."

Mary cleared her throat and stood up. "How are you Mr and mrs white?"

"We are good Mary..thank you..who are these guys?" Sams dad asked and I felt my heart beating faster.

"Hello sir. I am Grayson, Mary's bo-friend and Sam's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

"Sam's boyfriend?..well..I'm John her dad." He said emphasizing the last words. He shook Grayson's hand holding it tight.

Sam, me and Mary were trying hard not to burst in laughter.

"And I'm Claire. Pleasure to meet you." Her mom told him.

"Pleasure to meet you too mrs white." He gave her a smile.

-

It was time for her parents and Gracie to leave for the airport to travel back home to Idaho. Sam and Mary will stay at Los Angeles till the end of summer break.

I was watching Sam helping her sister pack some of her toys in the living room. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her mom caught me staring at her and I immediately looked away embarrassed, not because I was admiring the girl I'm in love with, but because she knows I'm dating her daughter's best friend.

Wait...what did I just say? That I'm in love?...That's it! I don't know why but it's been hard for me to admit it all these months that I know her. My feelings for her have grown so much since the day I sent her the very first message. After all these months I can say that I'm desperately in love with Sam.

At that point I was chuckling to myself thinking of the moment I'll kiss her lips again. I really want to let her know that I'm in love for the first time in my life, but I'm afraid. What if she doesn't feel the same way?

Sam finished packing her sister's stuff. While everyone was saying their goodbyes, Sam's mom, Claire, approached me.

"You know Ethan..Mary is Sam's best friend for years now. They've been through a lot together and they are still inseparable. You seem like a very nice young man and I'm glad she's dating someone like you...but your eyes say more than you think. You might be Mary's boyfriend but the way you look at Sam says it all. Every mother wants a guy to look at her daughter like that." She whispered. I started looking around the room until I spotted Sam.

"Tell her how you feel about her. I know her so well and I'm sure she's crazy for you too..so please, don't hurt her. She deserves to be happy. Take care of Sam, Ethan, I trust you." She added.

Her mother's words were all I needed that moment. They made me realize something.

I care about Sam without expecting anything in return. She's the only person I have had strong enough feelings for to put before myself. Seeing her happy, makes me happy, and that's what love is. Right?

-------------------------------------------------------

This story is probably going to have ten to fifteen more chapters.☺️

Muaaahh😘😍