"Andi was my best friend and I love her to pieces it is why it pains me so much to see her at this place so young..." my throat goes dry " I believe that God gained an angel two days ago, one that we lost...and even though that I don't know what lies behind the blue skies I'm very sure that she is in a much better place right now partying with the angels. We will always love you angel!" I look up at the sky wiping my tears. Arms wrap around my waist as Rupert pulls me into a hug whispering "That was really beautiful." I nod weakly into his shoulder.

Tom's P.O.V

There I sat, second row at the funeral of one of my best friends. My eyes filled with tears at the mere thought the pain that Rupert must of felt knocked the air out of me. Just a few months ago this could've been me there grieving with a hole inside my chest. My bottom lip quivers as she steps out for the speech. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't not stop looking at her, my instincts told me to go and hug her, comfort her but there I sat immobile stuck to my chair with eyes full of tears. She spoke so fondly of her best friend making the tears I held so much slip down my face. Rupert pulled her into a hug and I couldn't stop myself from wishing that I was the one who hugged her.

"It's time..." said a man who worked in the funeral home to Andi's parents, the just gave a weak nod not really being able to speak up. My eyes followed as the casket was being lift and dropped into the 6 feet deep hole in the ground. The sight was unbearing, I wanted to comfort Rupert and say it will be better but I didn't know how, I watched him his eyes puffy as he took a handful of dirt and threw it on top of the casket along with a red rose. Next was her family, I got up as well and got a handful of dirt and threw it on top "May you rest in peace..." I whisper quietly. Avery brushed past me throwing a rose and dirt, I felt my heart beat loudly in my chest. I almost felt like I did years ago when I saw her on set sitting across on the Gryffindor table, she was one of the statists they hired. It took me years to get the courage to say a simple Hey to her, I wasn't going to let today be the same

"Man up Tomas!" I muttered under my breath, she spun on her heal her eyes fixed on mine , my bottom lip quivered yet again but I was going to speak up if it was the last thing that I do.

"Hey" I manage to choke out, she stops in front of me looking me straight in the eyes, it took all in me not to pull her in a tight hug.

"Hey Tom..." she says quietly giving me a weak smile. I feel my throat close up as if the tie around my neck got tighter.

"How have you been?" I ask realising how dumb of a question was it just after I say it. Of course she wasn't fine, hell I wasn't fine we just lost a close friend today.

"I've been better..." She trails off before putting her hand to her forehead her face pales as she stumbles a little. Immediately I wrap my arms around her protectively pulling her towards me. "Are you ok?" I ask quickly, she gives me a weak nod "I just haven't slept at all these two days.." She trails of pulling herself together I realise I still have my arms around her before moving them away awkwardly.

"C'mon I'll take you home!" I say pushing a small smile she opens her mouth to protest but before she can say anything I cut her off "I won't take no for an answer, you're in no condition to drive!"

"I was going to say I'll take a cab." She says with a light chuckle, I shake my head no "No way I'm letting you go with a cab when I'm here." She half smiles before nodding. We walk slowly to my car, a billion questions run through my mind so much I wanted to ask but this didn't feel like the right time. I open the car door for her and help her in.

The whole ride was pretty quiet, she asked about my movie and I asked about her injuries and physical therapy. We had so much more to say to each other but we didn't it's like we were both scared of each other's answers. Parking by her building I rush out quickly to open the door for her.

"Thank you!" She smiles I offer my hand to her helping her out.

"Anytime Miss." I tilt my head forward just slightly doing a sort of a bow. She bit on her lip trying not to chuckle, she always liked when I did that I was glad it still didn't change.

"Do you want to come over for a drink?" She asks casually, the word yes quickly escapes my lips, quicker that I'd want it to. We walk to her apartment in silence, opening the door I look at the room where I've had some of my happiest memories just curling up with her and our dog Timber, may she rest in peace.

"I need to change, make yourself at home!" She says before walking to her bedroom I take off my jacket placing it on the hanger by the door before sitting on the couch loosening the tie around my neck . It was only a few seconds later when she came in wearing a short sleeved shirt and some sweatpants. I stand there feeling my heart flutter she was beautiful even in something so simple as sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"What would you like to drink?" She asks opening the fridge leaning forward I can't fight the urge to smile a little at how cute she was.

"Avy, just sit for a little you need to rest." I say with concern before she sits next to me on the couch. "I don't think I can sleep!" She looks up into my eyes before looking down. My arm instinctively wraps itself around her shoulders, she sort of relaxes laying her head slightly on my shoulder. "You have to..." I start whispering quietly but looking down at her she was already sleeping peacefully. I stare at her for a few minutes before picking her up and laying her in her bed.

"Sleep well love..." I whisper kissing into her hair and covering her with a blanket.