Chapter № 9: Fate

Sean knew that leaving was the worst idea possible but that didn't stop him from doing it anyway. That would be the last time Sean would ever see his imaginary friends. Somehow the heartbreak had cured his disorder'. They still, of course, sent Sean to the hospital due to a new found depression.

   "I don't want to talk about him!!" Sean would constantly screech at doctors. His main caretaker, Leah, sat him down one day. She didn't even ask for his okay as she began asking about Mark. Sean answered a few questions  before realizing he had been played. He shouted at Leah, nearly hitting her. She only flinched slightly. Sean sat back quickly when he understood what he had just done.

   "You said his name was Mark Fischbach. Correct?" Leah asked. He nods slightly. She checked a few files and looked up at me again. "Describe what he looks like." She says softly, confusion and surprise laced her voice. He did that. Mentioning the changing hair colors and even the size of his... thing... Which Leah was of course uncomfortable about. When the comforting buzzing of the heater calmed them Leah pulled a walkie-talkie out of her pocket and called a patient number to our room. 

   "Who did you call?" Sean asks. Leah only walks to the door opening it. 

   "SEAN!?" The person at the door screeches. Sean looks up instantly. It couldn't be!

   "MARK?!" The two ran too each other hugging as soon as they could.

   "You're real?!" They yelled at the same time. Leah let out a giggle.

   "Yes, you're both real. I'm not sure what exactly this means but when Sean gave me a perfect image of Mark and when Mark gave Dr. Muyskenz a perfect image of Sean, I knew something was up." She admits. 

   "I- I know this is sudden... but... I love you Mark." Sean admits. Leah is quietly gushing in the corner.

   "I love you too Seany-boy." Mark smiles. Sean leans in and they kiss.

Fin

┈┈┈┈

That's it! This ended very happily! Also I hope you enjoyed it! :)

QOTC:

On a scale of 1 to Infinity how much do you ship Septiplier?

AOTC:

Infinity + 1 :3

- εℓ 

My Imaginary Friend ☾ Septiplier Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें