Chapter № 3: Snort

"Markimoo! Let's watch some Eye Box!" Sean exclaims. The 19 year old had just finished making himself a bowl of cereal and was shaking his, now blue haired, friend awake. Mark groans and softly punches Sean in the arm but sits up anyway. His new Tim boxers had finally came in the mail so he was wearing them now. Sean noted they seemed to be a size to small. Nonetheless the two made their way downstairs with some blankets and pillows. As Mark set up the blankets and pillows into a nest type shape, Sean turns on the TV and finds the channel playing Eye Box. Mark gets comfortable in the nest as Sean get some popcorn for the two of them. When he gets back he puts the popcorn bag on the floor next to the 'nest' and hops on top of Mark. Mark groans in pain and shoves Sean off. Sean giggles and presses play on the TV. 

In this episode Tim and Sam were both trapped! Luckily, their friend Stephano was able to save them! It was quite the action packed episode. 

"That was the best episode yet!" Mark exclaims giddily. Sean snorts causing both boys to erupt into laughter. Neither boy can breathe and they're both gasping for air as the two continue laughing their asses off. Sean attempts to catch his breath but snorts again instead and Mark begins crying from laughter! In the end Sean is still repeatedly snorting and Mark looks like a voiceless seal, clasping his hands together and silent laughing. 

┈┈┈┈

Awe! Jackaboy snorted!ツ So cute!!! Yes. By the way. I did add Stephano to this. ^‿^ DON'T JUDGE ME! AH! I feel your judgement! Stahp!

QOTC:

Favorite YouTube Character? (Ex. Stephano, Sam, Tim, etc.)

AOTC:

Urm. Well... Dil Howlter (Dan and Phil Games), Sam Septic Eye (jacksepticeye), Thunder Cluck/ Thunder Muffin (Sky DoesMinecraft(specifically, House_Owner))

- εℓ