Chapter № 4: Cheater?!

"Seanie I'm sleepy!!" Mark whines. Sean giggles as Mark pulls him onto the bed. Sean cuddles into Marks chest as the younger falls asleep. The elder sighs when he hears Sean snore softly. Within seconds he was gone. Mark never stayed the night like Sean believed he did. Mark had thought he'd been clever and that Sean had no idea of his disappearances, but he was quite mistaken. Sean knew all about  them, in fact he wasn't even sleeping when Mark left. The green haired boy would only pretend that he was asleep to catch the blue haired man in the act. Unfortunately Sean wasn't able to actually stand up for himself since he was a bit shy. So instead, the Irish man decided to pull a slight prank on the Korean/American man. 

   Sean quickly pushed some pillows onto the shape of a body and threw a small green pillow at the top. He draped the blankets over the 'body' and ran to the attached bathroom, keeping the door cracked slightly. After a few hours of nothing the door cracked open and Mark walked in. Before he could get to the bed the real Sean popped out of the bathroom and glared at the blue haired man. 

   "Where were you?" Sean asks, his voice is more worried than angry and Mark is glad.

   "I-I... I have this job. I-I want to tell you, trust me I do... But you'll learn soon enough. I- I just can't stay at nights. It's a nocturnal job. Please just trust me." Mark clarifies wearily. Sean squints his eyes angrily.

  "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" Sean gasps. Marks eyes widen at the sudden outburst. 'Was what he doing considered cheating? It might be.' The elder thought to himself.

┈┈┈┈

That image though! A guy in my class ships Septiplier, so I'll talk with him about it and we'll both end the conversation by shouting "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" We even do this at school. We get weird stares. People think we're dating. WE'RE NOT OKAY! Gawd! >:[ Ugh. ( :P )

Also, MARKIMOO?! ARE YOU CHEATING?! YOU BETTER NOT BE! I'm the author and I don't even know.

QOTC:

Do you know anyone who ships Septiplier?

AOTC:

3 people. All 3 are my 'buddies'!                                                                                                                       Buddies? Pft. I don't have friends! I just know them as people. Lol! :{ Love me! 

- εℓ