Chapter № 5: 'Straight As A Pole'

"S-Sean! We aren't even dating! So what if I was hooking up with someone?!" Mark exclaims. Not meaning for his words to be so laced with venom. Sean took a step forward and Mark took one back.

"Well what if I want us to be dating?!" Sean growls stepping forward 3 times. Mark could only move back twice before hitting the wall. Sean was only 5 inches away from Marks face.

"Well that'd suck for you. I'm as straight as a pole." Mark argues. Sean steps forward so their noses are touching. Mark gulps.

"Even poles can bend Marky." Sean whispers. Mark gets caught on Sean's eyes and Sean smirks. "But. I guess you're right. Straight as fuck aren't you? Good to know. I'll let you live the straight life now." Sean's smiles fades. He turns on his heel. The green haired boy is about to leave the room, when a firm grip collapses onto his shoulders. The blue haired man turns Sean back around. They stare at each other for a good 10 seconds before Mark made the 1st move and kissed the Irish men. After the surprise had faded, Sean kissed back.

┈┈┈┈

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO KAWAII!

Oh Mah Gawd. So I came up with this: My name, if you didn't know, is Leah. Luigi and Leah both start with L's. Luigi and I are tall and thin as well. Mason (The Septiplier boy from last chapter) and I are friends now and Mason and Mario start with M. Mason and Mario are both chubby and average size. AHHHHHHH! It's great. So now we're known as the Super Mario Bro's. Yay!

QOTC:

Do you and your friend(s) relate to any famous characters?

AOTC:

YAS!

Sean and Mark as Leah (Me) and Shelby (A 'friend')

Mario and Luigi as Leah (Me) and Mason (A friend)

- εℓ