#4-When People Say My Imaginary Friends Aren't Real

This p*sses me off, because just because they're "imaginary" doesn't mean they're not real at all. Imaginary just means invisible, in my opinion. So I hate when I get haters online who make fun of me and say my invisible friends aren't real or that they're only in my head. I think some of these people are haters and are jealous that I'm happy with my imaginary friends and have sort-of guardian angels to talk to. Maybe my haters aren't happy themselves, so they try to get in my head and take away the thing that makes me happy. Very immature, guys.

Also, I don't get as mad about this, but it's still a bit aggravating when older people ask me if I have brothers or sisters and sometimes I do admit I have imaginary ones, and then they're like, "Oh, so you pretend?" NOOO....You can't tell me they're pretend because they're real for me. I guess older people don't understand it as well. It's mostly adults I tell about my invisible siblings or friends, and I only have one adult friend who doesn't say they're pretend, and she's the one who said they were my guardian angels in the first place. But lots of people indicate that they're not real and it annoys the crap out of me.