Part 6

From the dead elephant , a Divine man aroused . The divine person introduced himself as a GANDHARVA by name PRIYAMVADA . He also added that he was cursed by a Sage named MATANGA that he would become an elephant as Priyamvada due to his arrogance insulted the sage . But then Priyamvada apologised to the sage and the sage gave him a salvation that he would attain his original form when he would be hit with an arrow by a king named Aja of the SURYAVAMSH DYNASTY ( Ayodhya in Raghuvamsh comes under this ) .

And hence he was now released from the curse and attained his original form . Then Priyamvada thanked Aja and also gave him a missile named SAMMOHANA . Aja also accepted it started towards Vidarbha .

Soon he reached Vidarbha and he was received with high respects by the king Bhoja of Vidarbha. Many other kings were also invited for the Svayamvara .But Indumati chose Aja only as he is from Ayodhya and he is a one women king .

Aja married Indumati according to the custom and started towards Ayodhya . But they were obstructed by the other kings who attended the Svayamvara . Then Aja used the missile SAMMOHANA gave by Priyamvada to protect his new wedded wife Indumati and himself from the other kings.

Because of the use of that missile the kings who attacked them were paralyzed and Aja and Indumati reached Ayodhya safely .

Then Raghu coronated his son Aja as the next king of Ayodhya and Raghu himself went for sanyasa . In the end Raghu attained the greatest abode of life( SALVATION ) . In Ayodhya Aja and Indumati lead a happy life and also ruled the kingdom successfully .

Then Indumati became pregnant and she gave birth to a son. Aja named his son as DASARATHA .

SORRY FOR BEING LATE I WAS LITTLE BUSY . THIS PART IS SO SMALL BUT IF I START THE NEXT SCENE IT WOULD BE TOO LONG .