Chapter 29

Sorry I haven't been active in so long I have been having some problems with my family but I will be back at it ❤️

Emma

So I ended up buying a few things and we then went to get something to eat. I wanted to get MC Donald's but Claire was to fussy and said that we should just go home and make something for ourselves so we got a few things from the store and headed back to my house.
We watched a few movies and when we were done watching grown ups I asked if the girls were hungry.
We got up and got a pizza and we put it in the oven.
It took 20 minutes to cook so we all went to my bedroom and got into a pyjamas.
We took off our makeup and when we were done, went back downstairs.
We grabbed the pizza out of the oven.
Claire poured lemonade into glasses and we went into the living room to eat.

~~~A few hours later~~~

We watched a bit of gossip girl and I was the only one awake.
I went to my room and got some blankets, I put them on top of the girls and I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes.
I went outside and started walking down the street.
I checked the time and it was 12:47pm
I kept walking until I got to a trailway. I put on my music app and I listened to drake as I ran.
I don't know why I was out at this time, I just wanted to be outside.

I kept running for what felt like 15 minutes but was actually 45.
I checked my phone and the battery was at 4%
'Shit'
I started to jog back the way I came.

When I got back from the trailway I made my way down the path taking in the cold air.
My nose started to get runny
'I'm gonna have a cold'
I was still making my way back to the house when I heard deep voices behind me.
I just kept walking.
'Why are they out at this time' I thought to myself then realised that I was out aswell.

I kept walking and the voices were still behind me. I wanted to see who it was so I turned my head to face them.
'Nash?' I looked at him.
He stared at me "Emma, what are you doing out at this time".
'I needed some air'
"Let me walk u home, zac ill meet you back at mines"
He walked closer to me and we turned into my street.
"Your shivering" he looked at my cold body.
'I'm fine'
"No ur not, here. Wear this" he took off his red hoodie but as he toke it off his shirt underneath slid up and he's abs showed. I couldn't help but look.
"Like what u see" he joked
'Shut up' I laughed and put on his hoodie which smelt like old slice.

We kept walking and we talked about stupid stuff like music to Pokemon.

"Charzard is the best"
'No blastoise is'
"Blastoise is terrible"
'Stop bullying blastoise'
We both started laughing at our conversation.
Soon enough we were outside my driveway.
"So um.."
'Come inside' I told him and we both walked in my front door.

Heyyyy long time no see😂
Im back! And expect updates every week

5k reads!! That's amazing thank you so so so much I am so grateful