Chapter 20

Emma's PoV~~~~~~
I went to bed after taking with Hayes. Maybe this is my this thought kept going through my mind. I wasn't at the house with Hayes, if I was then will couldn't of done that to him.
I woke up to a sharp pain across my cheek, oh yeah Will hit me. I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter cause I have a few notifications.
@jackjackjohnson followed you.

@jackjackjohnson mentioned you on a tweet.
Wonder what he wrote. I tapped on the notification and saw what her wrote.
'It's official, there's a girl in my life now and I can't wait till Saturday babe 😘'
I looked at the comments
This slut thinks she can take my jack, she better watch her back.
Okay that's creepy and scary, do people really get this angry.
So happy you are happy jack, I love you.
That's nice. I followed her cause why the heck not.

I comment on the tweet 'aww can't wait either bby xx'
I got up from my bed and walked out to hall. Everyone must still be sleeping so I tiptoed to the bathroom to take a shower.

SHIT I forgot a towel. God darnit please God let everyone be sleeping. I open the bathroom door and practically sprinted to my room banging my elbow on the door. Made it.... I grabbed a towel and started to dry my body off.

Nashs PoV~~~~~~
What the heck was that noise... EMMA!!! I hopped out of my bed and went to her room, I busted the door open to see Emma in a in a small might I add towel.

"Nash what are you doing" dang her body is nice... "NASH!!" 'Yeah'
"Um could you get out" nah I'm good right here 'yeah sure sorry' I turned and walked to my room.
I went on my phone cause I had nothing better to do.
I went onto Twitter and saw that Johnson tweeted something.
It's official, there is a girl in my life now and I can't wait till Saturday babe 😍
This better not be what I am thinking.
I looked through the comments to find what I didn't want to find
Emma_A_1997 commented - 'aww can't wait either bby xx'
I fuck no he ain't touching her.
I got up and barged straight into Emma's room.
"Nash you really need to learn how to knock" she laughed.
I ain't in the laughing mood
'Get the fuck out' her smile dropped
"Nash what are you talking about"
'You heard me get the fuck out of this house, you aren't welcome here' I spat at her. I don't want to be mad but my mouth has a different opinion.
"Nash" I cut her off.
'GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE SLUT. NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE SO GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK FUCKING HEAD AND LEAVE, IT WOULD DO ALL OF US A FAVOUR'
I seen tears in her eyes as she grabbed her suitcase and went out the door. You fucked up big time Nash.
'Emma wait!!' I shouted after her but it was too late the door slammed.
Fuck sake Nash you always Gotta take things over the top.

Please comment so I can see if you like the story or not.
3 comments
5 votes for a update