Chapter 22

Emmas PoV~~~
Carter and I were laughing as we started our younow, I don't even know why we were.
"Hey guys, I am here today with the one. The only..... Emma!!!" I waved to the camera
"Emma why are you pretending to be shy when we all know your not"
'Hi!!' I said enthusiastically and Carter laughed.
30mins later
We talked to the viewers and answered their questions that the sent to us, it was fun but I was getting tired.
Carter was still talking to the camera and I got up and walked over to my bed and called onto it and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

Carters PoV~~~
"Okay so I am gonna end this soon" I looked over to see Emma sound asleep on her bed.
I looked at the messages and read one that made me smile,
XxReynoldsxx- Carter do you like Emma?

"Well xxreynoldsxx um, I can't answer that"
The rest of the comments were that she and I were a good couple but I knew that it would never happen so I need to stop feeling this way.

I ended the broadcast and signed out of Emmas Mac. I walked over to her bed to where she was lying, o covered her in blankets and headed downstairs.
I left her a text saying that I left and that I will see her tomorrow.

Sorry that it is so short but I wNted to make a little filler chapter before I make a long one.
I will update 'forced to love him'
Thank you for reading and I would appreciate if you vote and comment