Chapter 13

2days later
Hayes and I never talked about what I done and I thank him for that seriously I don't know how he doesn't have a girlfriend because he is so sweet.
I was lying on my bed when Nash came in shirtless brushing his teeth,
I couldn't help but stare it his abs
"Like what u see" he smirked and I could feel my cheeks burning I covered my face with a pillow.
'Um can I ask why you're in here'
"Oh yeah you are coming with me today, mom said"
'Okay... What should I wear'
"Clothes" he smirked I threw a pillow at him and giggled.
'Fine Gok Wan hurry up and get out'
"Who the heck is that" he looked as confused as a baby hippo in a bouncy castle.
'A fashion designer, now get outtttt'
"Okay fineeeee"
I walked over to the door and locked it in case Nash was planing to walk in on me.
I put in some black leggings, blue PINK hoodie and a snap-back.
I wanted to look cool infront of his friends so he wouldn't be embarrassed with me around, I did some makeup and straightened my hair, after looking into the mirror and being pleased with the way I looked I grabbed my phone from the charge and put on my white vans.
I walked downstairs to see Nash with his mouth wide open and Hayes with a thumbs up look.
'Take a picture it'll last longer' I laughed at Nash he started smiling and we all went to his car and we drove off.
"I'm just letting you know that my friends..." Nash started 'Nash if I embarrass you then please tell me'
"How could you embarrass me especially, lookinglikethat" he said the last bit very fast thinking that I couldn't hear him but I did and I felt great after he said that.
In the car
Nash was driving terrible as usual, and I was again holding on to dear life.
"NASHHH pleaseeee drive normal"
'Fineeeee' he actually drove slower to my surprise,
"Wow what's gotten into you" he blushed a little which was adorable by the way 'nothing I'm just nice sometimes' he looked back to the road and the rest of the drive was silent, not like a awkward silence but a silence that felt right.

I am sorry for not updating in forever it's because of shitty Irish teachers who give you ten million pages to do