Chapter 14

We drove up to a house which was huge and I mean huge.
Nash honked the horn and a boy with blonde hair comes walking outside of the house.
"Let's go" Nash hops out of the car and the boy and him do a bro-hug type of thing, he break apart and the boy comes over to me,
"Hi, I'm Johnson well it's Jack but there's another Jack so we use our second names" he rubbed the back of his neck,
'It's nice to meet you, Johnson' I kissed him on the cheek, he blushes madly.
We walk towards the house and Nash puts his arm around me as we walk through the front door I'm not gonna lie, this feels great.
Johnson leads us into the living-room to where the boys were at.
Oh my good gra-c-ous if you've thought that you have seen the most beautiful boys in the world well I have to prove you wrong. I walked in last and soon all eyes were on me, I looked round to see a boy with a red bandana smiling and biting his lip.
Nash's grip got tighter on me and I looked up to see him giving looks at each one of the boys,  why is he acting like this I am not his.
I walk over to the couch and sit between the guy with the bandana and a guy with dark hair.
"Guys this is Emma, she is staying in my house for the week" Nash introduced them all to me at a time.
"Im Carter" a Asian (im not trying to be racist but Carter is Asian)
'Hi Carter'
"I'm Cameron or cam for short" said a boy who was still checking me out kinda creepy but I just waved at him
"Im Taylor" says the boy with the red bandana who was beside me
'Hi' I couldn't stop but blushing so I looked at the floor.

Okay so I will post the next part of this tomorrow thank you for reading