Chapter 15

How can a girl do her homework when she has mate problems? I looked at the clock and I’ve been trying to do my homework for over an hour now but the events of today just keep replaying in my head and I’ve got nothing done.

“Yo Lizzy, run after dinner?”

I turned from my desk to my door to see Jase leaning on my door frame eating an apple. “Oh, umm sure if I get this homework done before dinner.”

“You’ve been in here since we got home, how are you not done yet? You can’t have that much homework. Even I’m done mine and you’re smarter than me,” Jase said and I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He’s actually a very smart guy but he likes to act like he doesn’t know much god only knows why. I think he’s quiet weird to be honest because who doesn’t like a smart guy.

“I’ll admit I am smarter but I just have a ton tonight that's why. It is my final year which is my most important.”

“Yea yea anyways dork I heard what happened today,” he said.

Oh no here we go, he’s going to ask a million questions now, “oh what happened today?” I asked trying to play it off.

“Don’t act like that Liz, everyone has been talking about how Dom almost killed Chris today but no one knows why.”

“Oh that, yea me neither.” Keep your cool Liz.

“Well you were there you must know something, come on just tell me I won’t tell anyone,” he begged.

“Wow since when did you become such a gossip queen?” I asked him jokingly.

“I’m not I just want to know; god if I was there I so would have joined in to help Chris. Dom deserves a nice beating if you ask me.”

“Well I didn’t and why do you think he deserves one?” I questioned him.

“Because look at him, honestly Liz you can’t see it. That guy is on a high horse because of what? Because he’s going to be alpha one day that doesn’t give him the right to treat everyone else like they’re below him. Someone seriously needs to get him off his high horse,” Jase was saying as he walked to my bed and layed down.

“I think he’s partly like that because of his whore of a girlfriend.” Omg did I really just say that.

“She does treat him like he’s god or something but who knows why he fully acts like that. His parents and sister are so cool, it makes sense that he only ended up like that because of the girls in that school,” Jase said.

“He can really be a nice guy, it just takes the right person to bring it out of him. Right Liz?” I looked back at my door to see Jen walking in and she sat at the foot of the bed looking at me.

“And how would you know this?” Jase asked her.

“Well I think there is good in everyone no matter what, it just takes the right person to bring that person out sometimes,” Jen responded, “that and Liza told me some stories of them as a kid and he was actually very nice to everyone and did volunteering every weekend at a old folks home.”

“Well doesn’t matter now because now he is just a total douche,” Jase said.

Jen turned to him with a dirty look, “yea because of Stacey, I bet if it wasn’t for her he would still be that kind person he used to be.”

“Okay what’s the deal?” Jase asked her.

“What are you talking about,” Jen questioned back.

“Why are you talking nice of him after you know how he feels about you and us and our family?” he asked her.

“My theory is he doesn’t actually feel that way, Stacey brainwashed him or something. Those are her thoughts not his,” she responded.