Chapter 13

Is it time to get ready for school yet? I looked at my clock.. 5:30 am. Ugh I’ve been tossing and turning all night thinking about what happened with Dom in the kitchen yesterday.

After we got back outside I just pretty much ignored everyone and played with Tes and Ty the rest of the time. Jen and Liza kept trying to call me over to sit with them at the table to gossip more but I just ignored their attempts. I knew they were going to ask what happened with Dom. Jen tried before bed but I told her nothing happened and I just felt sick. Liza tried calling me but I ignored it, does that make me a bad friend? Well, oh well I just don’t feel like talking to anyone about it.

Okay I cannot sleep and I have to be up soon for school anyways. I got up to think of what I should do to pass time. I looked outside and saw the pretty sky with the sun slowly rising. It’s pretty cold out but I left my room and quickly got outside, stripped down and changed into my wolf before anyone saw me.

Being in wolf form felt like nothing else, those no words to explain how I feel. It just feels amazing and I know my wolf liked showing up. She’s always itching to be out and running around with her light brown fur blowing in the air. Running always seemed to clear both our heads.

I started running as fast as I could, I need to figure out what to do with Dominic. Should I try and change how he feels and get him to be with me because he is my mate we belong together or should I just forget about it, he made it clear a few times it would never work out between us.

As I was deciding what to do about the situation all of sudden I fell to the ground and my head started to pound. Shit! Someone is trying to get through to me with the mind link but why are they trying so hard. I opened up the mind link to see who it is.

“Ugly face answer me!!”

Stupid Jase why did he do that, “Jase what do you want and why are you up so early?”

“It’s actually almost 7:30 we gotta leave in half an hour for school and wanted to see where you went. Heard you leave this morning didn’t think you would be gone this long,” Jase responded.

I stopped dead in my tracks and quickly started running back home. I ran pretty far from home without knowing it. “Shit, really already. I guess I got lost with time. I’ll be home soon. And you almost killed me with trying to get through never do that.” Jase started laughing. “Jerk face you did that purposely didn’t you?”

“Obviously I just told you I heard you leave this morning. I just felt like bugging you,” Jase said and before I could yell at him for the he shouted, “I’m going to eat bye!!” and cut off the mind link.

I think I got home in record time, I don’t know how I did it but I have 20 minutes to shower and get ready for school. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the back door with my teeth and ran behind a tree to change.

I ran inside and started to run to my room when I heard my dad on the phone with someone and he sounded annoyed so I stopped right outside to see if he’s okay.

“Look John, I appreciate everything you are doing but we need to find him soon and if anyone else finds him I want him alive. I want the revenge,” my dad said clearly to Alpha John on the phone. He then looked up and sensed I was there I guess because he ended the call quickly with a bye.

Before I could run to my room he yelled, “come in Liz I know you’re there.”

I walked in like I was in trouble with my head down and playing with my fingers, “morning dad.”

“Went for a run this morning?” he asked.

“Yea, couldn’t sleep, wanted to clearly my head,” I answered him. I didn’t know if I should bring up what I heard or just leave it.