Chapter 9

The day every student prays will come every week is here. Yup it’s finally Friday and my first week in this town has been uneventful, for me that is.

Eddie has been spending every evening at our house getting to know Jen and all of us. He marked her last night but they won’t complete the mating process till they get to know each other better. Jase and I have a bet going on. He gives them a week I give them two weeks and a half. Dom also has been over a few times but with his family and when he comes we don’t speak and just ignore each other. I don’t think I’ve said two words to him ever. At first he would spend most of his free time making out with Stacey but each day it seems like he’s doing it less. But still all I want to say to him is “you’re a jerk face” but I keep that to myself to avoid conflict.

I’ve been spending a lot of time with Chris, well in law class and drama class because I have nobody else. Wes tried to talk to me a few times during drama class but I kept it to a minimal because Dom’s deathly stares I call them. The only other person who knows for sure that we’re mates is Jen and she hasn’t said anything about it but she would give him death stares during lunch. I find it hilarious I could tell he noticed a few times but didn’t say anything.

“Liz, are you even listening to what I’m saying?” Chris asked.

“Oh what sorry I zoned out there,” I told him.

“Yea I noticed. Do you always do that or is it with just me and my good looks that do that to you.”

He’s not really cocky but I say he could be a bit with his looks; blonde buzz cut bright green eyes, tanned toned body. I don’t know why he doesn’t have a girlfriend all the girls at school through themselves at him. “And who lied to you Mr,” I said jokingly.

“Ouch blow to my ego little woman.”

I started laughing even more, “you’re so weird, really ‘little woman’ that’s what you thought of.”

“Yea well I have law and cases on my mind not come backs for little old you,” he said smiling.

“Whatever sir,” I said laughing a bit, “let’s just finish these worksheets I don’t want to have to do them for homework.” As soon as I said that the bell went. “Great spoke too soon.

“Well stop day dreaming about my hotness and you’ll finish your work sooner.”

“Anddd I repeat…who lied to you.”

“Yea yea we all know you want this but not now we have drama class. Oww so much fun.”

“Hey dude what’s with the sarcasm drama class is actually fun.”

“One did you just call me ‘dude’ and two yea it’s fun if you’re good at acting.”

“Yes I did call you dude don’t hate and oh yea I forgot you just don’t like it because the other day you fell off the stage in front of the whole class,” I started laughing at the memory. We had like a 3 minute skit together and in the middle of it he turned but ended up falling off the stage. It was hilarious everyone was laughing and I even think I saw the teacher giggling behind her hand.

“Oh don’t worry about me my knee will be okay soon,” he said clearly not liking me still laughing at the memory.

“Come on it was a tiny bruise. I bet you it’s gone now you big baby,” I said pinching his cheek.

“Anyways need to go to your locker or can we go before we’re late?”

“Nope I’m all good we can go now.”

Of course we weren’t late for class, well we were but the teacher always seemed to be late which made us seem early. As soon as we walked in I saw Wes and Dom sitting near the stage. I went straight for the opposite side of the room.