17. Regionals!!

A/N- HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE RETURNED TO THE FACE OF THE WATTPAD EARTH! ITS 2017 AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR AND WHATS TO COME! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I WAS JUST SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK (CAUSE I GOT A JOB FINALLY AHAHA) AND THEN I GOT LAZY AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON SOME OTHER STUFF AS WELL WHICH I SHALL BE SHARING WITH YOU ALL VERY SOON...I HOPE XD

ANYWAYS HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YALL. IVE BEEN GETTING SO MANY COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS AND TRUST ME IVE READ ALL THE AMAZING, NICE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS BOOK AND IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SO MUCH AHAHA WITH THAT SAID, TBATHHD HAS ALMOST REACHED 17K AND I DEFINITELY CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH AND UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS. NEXT GOAL IS TO GET TO 30K THEN SO ON!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOU SM AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD NEW YEARS EVE! I SPENT MINE WITH MY BAE (DYLAN O'BRIEN) WATCHING TEEN WOLF AGAIN BECAUSE IM A LOSER AND YEAH AHAHAHAHA

Oh and btw Brooklyn's duet costume is in the banner above :) Elliot's is just a white singlet and black pants with his hip hop attire ahaha you can picture it i hope

Anywhoo here is the next chapter!! Hope you like it 😉✌️
******
*Brooklyn's POV*
As I entered the building with my team, I suddenly didn't feel so confident as I looked around and saw the teams that were here. For a regional competition, there are lots of teams in the region. I watch them practising as we walk past and I can feel the pressure hitting me hard. I could tell that everyone could see that I was nervous because I felt an arm wrap around me and I look up and see Elliot smiling reassuringly and suddenly I felt relaxed and a little less nervous.

"Don't be nervous. We're gonna do great and we're gonna beat their asses." He smiled.

We entered the dressing room and everyone found their personal spaces to set up. I found a rack type thing and hung up my costumes in the order that I was performing in. First was my duet with Elliot then it was the two group dances after that later on today. It was such a beautiful costume but also easy to move in considering I'll be doing hip hop as well as contemporary and a bit of acro.

"Alright everyone," Alex's voice filled the room. "The competition is about to start so I need our two soloists to get into your costume and be ready in fifteen minutes. We are third and last. Third for you Sebastian and last for Paris.

"Great, I can leave a lasting effect on the audience and judges when I show them just how great I am." Paris said.

Everyone groaned and I rolled my eyes. She is so full of herself.

"How has she managed to still be the one person everyone loves? She's such a big head." I said to Elliot who was next to me doing some warm ups. I did the same thing as it's probably a good idea to stretch.

Today was going to be a very stressful day.
*****

"And now please welcome to the stage Sebastian Shaw from Toronto Dance Academy." The announcer said over the PA speaker.

The crowd cheered for my friend as he took to the stage. The music started and I just watched him with so much admiration. He is such a good dancer and obviously doesn't get enough credit at the studio. Same with all the other dancers, Paris is always the one who tries to outshine everyone else and people are blind because she isn't as talented as she thinks.

Now I'm not saying I'm better than her but maybe just maybe she should take a step back and let someone else be in the spotlight for once.

Sebastian ended his dance and the crowd cheered once more. I clapped and he exited the stage. I ran out of the auditorium back to the dressing room to give him a hug.