12. Water Parks, Pizza & Rom Com's Pt. 2

A/N- I'm so sorry for leaving you all with part 1 but I've had a serious case of writers block so I haven't been writing cause I couldn't think but I luckily managed to get over it and so here's part 2 for y'all!! The new covers in the banner up the top...
~ AND ITS REALLY LATE BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR ALSO! I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY 2016!!!! ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE AND HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!

OKAY ENJOY PART 2...
****
Just as I walked out of my room, my phone starts ringing. I went to answer it but when I saw who it was, I paused and just stood there looking at it.

He was calling me...
****
My phone rang for a few more seconds until I pressed the green button and slowly regretted my decision. I heard his voice speak. It wasn't like I expected., it was sounding more apologetic than anything.

"Brooklyn, I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened last Saturday and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I know you probably don't want to talk to me at all right now but please just know I never meant to hurt you. I understand if you choose not to forgive me but please don't let this affect our duet. It's going really good and we are good together so I don't want anything to mess it up. Please call me back if you get this message because I just want to talk. Bye." And then the call was over before I could build up the nerve to respond.

To think that he actually apologised for what happened surprised me a lot. Elliot didn't seem as the type of person who apologises over something like this. And it wasn't entirely his fault because I was the stupid one who made the mistake of having feelings for him and then telling him about it. I knew he wouldn't like me back but I was too stupid to realise that I was getting myself into something that was only a swift imagination in my head.

I put my phone in my pocket and raced downstairs and out onto the footpath. I stopped for a minute and took a deep breath. I don't know why but I could feel the tears trying to force themselves out of my eyes but I refused to cry over this. It wasn't worth it... Elliot wasn't worth it. So I took another deep breath and tried to put a smile on my face. Today was supposed to be a fun and relaxing day off dance and I was planning on enjoying it as much as I could. I wasn't going to let any of what's happened, ruin it.

I walked back to the studio and made it just on 9:30. Everyone was in the foyer waiting for a few more people to show up as well as Alex and Blake. Once everyone was good to go we left the studio and made our way to the local water park ready to begin our fun day of freedom and relaxation.
~~~~~
*back at the studio, after the water park*
"Okay everybody! Blake and I have ordered the pizza and organised some movies for us all to watch. I'm going to the break room and making some popcorn as well. Put your things away in the foyer and set yourselves up in the studio." Alex told everyone as we all moved to the foyer and into the studio.

"Well that was a fun day." I say, dumping my bag on the floor.

"Yeah it was. I don't think I've ever seen someone scream so many times on a simple water slide before." Sebastian told me, smirking smugly.

"Okay, well I come from England and where I lived didn't really have many water parks. It was always cold even in summer and I was always at dance. So don't go judging me for never having been on a water slide before. And that one was huge anyway." I explain.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you were British. That's actually really cool. Anyway... I still had an awesome time."

"Me too. Now come on, I want to get a good seat and a good serving of pizza before its all gone." I say, walking back into the studio and finding a seat.