16. Regionals prep (EXTRA CHAPTER)

A/N- This is a bonus chapter. It will be short as its just a filler and bonus chapter for the day before they head to regionals so the next chapter will be when they arrive at regionals.

So i hope you enjoy this little extra chapter :)
******
*Elliot's POV*
"And five, six, seven, eight. One, two and three four, five six, seven and again!" Alex yelled at us all.

Today was the day before regionals and Alex had us working even harder than before on perfecting everything. I'd been here since 5am this morning and it's now 8:30 and I was so tired. Then tomorrow we had to be here also at 4am to get to the competition. I'd probably sleep on the bus but I knew I'd be tired. And I still had to practice my diet with Brooklyn yet. We'd only gotten one rehearsal today and it wasn't a very long one because Alex wanted the soloists to work on their dances and she wanted everyone to be ready to work on the group dances which we were doing now.

As the music stopped and everyone hit their final positions, we were finally let go to have a drink.

"Alright go grab a drink everyone, you've all worked extremely hard and I'm very proud. We'll run it once more and then I will go over a few things for tomorrow then you can all go home and get some sleep." Alex tells us.

I went to the foyer and almost drank half my water. Plus I had a little bit of Brooklyn's when she wasn't looking but she wouldn't get mad because she likes me too much.

"Hey, you've got your own water." She says, snatching her bottle out of my hands.

Oops.

"Sorry, I'm just really thirsty."

"And you think I'm not."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She smiled.

I pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so ready to do this tomorrow." She says.

"Me too. We can win that duet no matter what."

"I hope so." She smiles, looking up at me and presses a kiss to my lips.

"Ew guys. No PDA please." Sebastian's voice filled the room and I chuckled.

"What, you mean like this?" I say licking Brooklyn's face.

She pulls away and wipes her face, making a squealing noise at the same time. I laughed and she hit me.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"You licked my face. That's gross."

"Sorry..."

"Jeez you two." Sebastian continued.

"Shut up Bastian. You wish you had a girlfriend."

"Nope. Been there done that. Never going back."

I laughed at my best friend and Brooklyn who was still wiping her face and pouting. I just felt so lucky to have these people in my life that I wouldn't ask for anything better. 
*******
"Okay so is everyone good with that? Be here at four in the morning tomorrow so we can leave for the competition. And then we should be ready to leave the venue after the competition by around nine thirty." Blake says to us.

"Any questions?" Alex asks.

Nobody put their hands up or called out so I was thankful that we were let go.

"Alright see you all tomorrow morning. Get some rest." Blake says letting us all go.

We all left and I walked with Brooklyn back to her house and said goodbye then walked home and crashed straight away.
******
The sound of my loud alarm was enough to wake me up. I checked the time and it was 3:15 which meant I had an hour and ten to get ready and packed.

3:30 came and I was halfway through packing. I had three sets of costumes to pack carefully plus all the extras and clothes for after the competition as well as my team jacket which I was going to wear anyway.

I was finally packed around 3:40 and had some breakfast before leaving, taking my spare house keys with me and heading off to meet up with everyone at the studio.

4am came and everyone was here. Alex and Blake did a roll check and head count to make sure everyone was actually here and soon we were on a bus to Ontario for regionals.
****
"I'm so excited." Brooklyn says to me.

"Me too. Although, I've done this plenty of times so my excitement is shown through the dancing."

"Yeah but this is my first time competing with you guys and I'm excited. Whether we win or not, I'll still be glad I competed on this team and I'm glad I came to this place." She says smiling which made me smile.

"I love you Brooklyn."

"I love you too Elliot." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I smiled back and felt my eyes slowly drooping and I could tell I needed a little bit of a nap.

A person shaking me woke me up as the bus was pulled to a stop and I could see we were finally here.

"We're here." Brooklyn says to me as we get off the bus.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She says.

"Then let's do this." I say and we enter the building, feeling ready to compete. There were so many teams here but none were that intimidating.

I was just focusing on performing to my best and wanting to get a win for my team.
******
A/N- so that one was really short but it was just a bonus chapter so yeah... Hope you liked it seeing as we got to see Elliot's side for once :) you're welcome XD

Anyway vote/comment/etc
Byeeeeeeeee :)