Chapter 9

Ash's POV:
Agh, my head what happened? I think to myself "where am I?" I ask no one in particular. Then I remembered. "Where are the others? Guys can you hear me!" I shout
"No one can hear you Ashdubh" a voice said
"Who are you and where are you?" I ask into the darkness
"Your worst nightmare, you would know me as a myth"
"Come closer".
I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I can see white lights, well what I thought looked like lights until the voice stepped out of the darkness.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, your real" I say panicked
"Yes I am and I have come for revenge"

Normal POV:
Back on the beach it was still day time. Squid had cried himself to sleep and had his head on Tom's lap who had calmed him down from when they found out Ash had gone missing.
"So what now?" Stampy whispered not wanting to wake Squid up
"I don't know, we have no clue to where Ash had been taken to" Lee stated quietly.
"Well right now, all we can do is hope for the best" Tom whispered whilst rubbing Squid's head since he knew that would help Squid sleep.
"Look at you, Mr. Professional, keeping your brother asleep" James stated looking at Tom and laughing a little.
Tom rolled his eyes at James.
"Well at least he's calmed down now, it's better then having Squid all upset, in fact we actually get some peace and quiet for once" Sqaishey said.
This made them laugh but they tried to keep it down so Squid wouldn't wake up.
"Should we do some exploring tomorrow?" Dan asked
"Might as well, we'll have to check with the sleepy boss first since Squid decided to put himself in charge" Finnball said sniggering
"Who said I was a sleepy boss?" Squid questioned yawning as he woke up.
"Oh Finnball, your so dead now" Netty said
"Well, looks like someone's up" Stampy said
"Yeah I guess but I'm not in the mood for chasing anyone" Squid said rubbing his eyes.
They all felt sorry for Squid, they knew him and Ash were really close friends and understood Squid's pain.
"Well, you slept like a baby and it was a cute sight" Amy laughed.
Squid just death stared at Amy.
"Thanks to Tom you did calm down and fell asleep with your head in his lap" Lee stated
"Well he's my brother so I don't care what ya' think" Squid said sitting up but still leaning on Tom.
"Still tired?" Tom asked and Squid nodded in reply.
"Well since your up go into your sleeping bag, you put my legs to sleep since you were asleep for like an hour" Tom complained and pointed to Squid's sleeping bag. Squid walked over to his sleeping bag after rolling his eyes at his brother and fell straight back to sleep.
"Geez, talk about a person who sleeps a lot"James said
"I heard that" Squid stated from his sleeping bag where you could only see the top of his head poking out.
"Well whilst Squid is asleep let's think about where Ash could be" Sqaishey suggested.

Whilst the others were discussing about Ash going missing Squid started to have a dream about what had happened that day.

Squid's Dream/POV:
We had all been found other than Ash and then we heard a scream. Amy and I yelled out "Ash!" And we ran for the forest but we couldn't find him. He was gone. Then there was a flash. I saw Ash sitting in a cage crying looking terrified. I tried to call his name, but it was like I wasn't there, but was I?
End of dream.

Finnball's POV:
We were all discussing about the situation of Ash going missing. Squid had gone to sleep in his sleeping bag. About 10 mins into the conversation I heard someone crying and whimpering. I looked round the group but no one was.
"Guys, can you hear someone crying?" I ask
"Yes I can but who is it?" Netty asked.
We then heard someone yell out Ash! We all turned round to find Squid screaming and rolling about as well as crying. Tom was the first to his brother's side.
"Squid wake up, stop!" Tom yelled.
"Ash! He's gone, he can't be!" Squid yelled.
He must of been having a flashback dream to today. Stampy grabbed a bucket and went to the ocean and put water into it and then walked back and poured it all over Squid who woke up yelling Ash's name again and crying his heart out. Squid then hugged Tom who hugged back. We all knew how Squid was feeling.
"Shh, everything is going to be okay Squid, just calm down, we'll find Ash" I heard Tom say to Squid who was crying into Tom's shoulder.

At the skull mountain:
Ash was in a cage scared for his life, he had seen someone he had not ever believed in and he was real!
"Looks like you going missing is taking full effect on your friend iBallisticSquid" the voice said
"Just please let me go Herobrine. Why are you doing this?" Ash asked
"Because Stampy and Squid killed my son!" Herobrine screamed
"Wait, Hit The Target was your son!"
"Yes he was now, no more questions or I will kill you since you would know too much!" Herobrine yelled making Ash shut up and hide in the corner of the cage.
"Guys, please hurry" Ash cried to himself.