Chapter One

Gargled cries for mercy filled her ears as she ran on all fours over the avid pits, gazing thoughtfully at the pained souls. She grinned and waved down at a screaming werewolf. Hali walked across an obsidian bridge, her hooves click-clacking on the smooth, transparent mineral and her claws scraping against it as she approached Greed and Gluttony's obsidian castle, a.k.a their prison. Obsidian was one of Greed and Gluttony's weaknesses. It had the power to drain them and keep them immobile. But the news Hali had for her masters just might change that.

Greed and Gluttony were two of Lucifer's seven hell princes, a.k.a, one of his seven deadly sins, a.k.a the terror twins. They were also the strongest. Greed was the greatest thief, second to Lucifer.

He was a taker never a giver and anything he saw, he had to have. Kind of like Gluttony except anything he saw he had to devour it, in abundance. The two had a hunger that was insatiable. Their desire for more, more, more could never be sated. They either get what they want or else there'd be hell to pay.

Hali hoped they'd like the news Lucifer had for them. The Terror Twins know nothing of the term 'don't shoot the messenger'. No demon in hell knew of it. Only Hali knew of it, it seemed and she's been trying to change that seeing as she desperately didn't want to end up like the previous demon messengers.

When she reached their castle the doors slowly creaked open and she gulped. "Pleasssse don't kill me." She whispered as she ran into the castle. She ran through the great halls, the cool air making her dizzy. Demons were never compatible with cold, one of the many reasons this castle was constructed to be so cold ice crystals formed all around Hali and any demon who entered better be fast or else die. Hali couldn't help but think what'd be worse. To die by the twins' hands or to freeze to death. I'd rather freeze. But before that happened she had to deliver this message, or else even is she dies Lucifer will hurt her, badly.

---------------

Sai walked through the halls of her school, the tip of her pony tail swaying behind her knees as she quickly headed to class. She was late, only by two minutes but still, she was known for her good grades, good attendance, good attitude (to those she liked) and her very proper manner. Tardiness was not proper. Not in the slightest. She was very punctual and strict with herself. She had to be up at a certain time, ready at a certain time and always had to have exactly 4g of sugar in her breakfast in the morning.

So if she was so punctual and strict why was she late? Her aunt damn it, that's why. Lucille felt to need to have Sai run to the store and retrieve ice instead of just doing it herself. Lazy witch, now I'm late. This was going to through her day off big time. You could say she had OCD—no wait she had OCD definitely and when her routine was ruined she became a bit cranky.

She marched into her class, apologized to Mr.Turner and seated herself in her assigned seat beside her best friend, Yo-Yo. Her twin brother, Zay was seated behind them, his black hair free from his usual ponytail to tumble around his shoulders whilst his sister's dark auburn (almost brown) hair was pulled into a high bun, her multi-colored eyes focused on the bored whilst Zay's black eyes were focused on Sai.

He leaned forth, his lips by her ear. "Why were you late?"

Sai rolled her eyes and glanced at him over her shoulder. "I'll tell you later okay? Now shush I'm trying to listen."

---------------------

Hali slowly gazed into the thrown room of the twins. Ice and snow covered everything, the room illuminated by the glowing sapphires in the walls. In the center of the room was a diamond platform-shaped as a circle-and before the platform was a 40ft alter with two thrones upon it. Upon those two thrones, were the twins their clawed hands resting upon the armrests of the thrones, their wings splayed out and their horns touching the ceiling.

The thrones were made of obsidian, with ruby chains that wrapped around the twins, immobilizing the frozen Giants. Though frozen they were aware.

Hali gulped and slowly entered, quietly approaching the platform. She whimpered as she gazed up at the twins, their harsh features forever formed into terrifying snarls. "It's okay, you can do this." She jumped onto the platform and two deep rumbles sounded all through the castle as the twins's eyes glowed a bright red. The castle shook with their growl and a gush of wind blew through the castle, ruffling Hali's scales. She shrieked and tried to run but her hooves seemed to be glued to the platform, preventing her from escaping.

"Who dare awaken us?"

Pic of Zay>>>>>>>