Hey mr. prick ~23~

Start from the beginning

Chris’s parents are wonderful people. Richard, Chris’s father has been friends with dad for so long. Chris has taken most of his looks from his father except the brown hair which he took from his mother.

Marianne, a wonderful person at heart. She’s like another mother to me and is an amazing person from inside; I really love her from all my heart and tell her all of my secrets.

I think moth of them would be devastated seeing that their son got into an accident and may die. Chris is real close to both of them. He’s a mommy’s boy, don’t tell anyone I said that okay?

Something warm grabbed my hand and I looked down to see Xavier’s hand entwined in mine. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

Smiling, I held my hand tighter which made Xavier squeeze it reassuringly.

“Hey, do you wanna go to the cafeteria on the first floor and get some fresh air?” Xavier asked softly and I shook mu head.

“No I can’t leave Jess here.” I looked at Jess and saw her looking at us smiling slightly.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine.” Jess smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes.

I smiled sadly knowing her pain “But what if Chris woke up?” I asked trying to find a reason to stay here close to him.

“Don’t worry you’ll be the first to know.” Jess answered and Xavier stood up extending his hand which I took.

“Come on let’s go.” He said walking holding his hand in mine and I followed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**

I wanted to stop here even though it’s short but then I though…hmm why not continuing it? I know I am so generous!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**

Walking down the halls through the cafeteria I thought of what would happen to Chris.

Would he live or would he die? I asked myself.

A lot of people would tell you to stay strong and that’s exactly what I’m trying to do because if I’m not I would be in tears right now.

I sensed Xavier’s gaze on me and looked up to see him staring.

“Anything wrong?” I asked a little harsh but regretted it when I saw the look on his face He shook his head ‘no’.

“It’s nothing just that you looked deep in thought.” He murmured and I put me hand on his arm making his eyes snap in my direction.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized softly “I’m under a lot stress that’s all.” I mumbled and he wrapped his arm around me ringing me closer.

“It’s okay, I know how it feels to see one of your loved ones helpless.” He murmured in my hair taking deep breaths in and out.

I stopped in my tracks and look at him confused.

“You do?” I asked and he nodded “Who?” I asked and he took a deep breath.

“My grandpa.” He said. I was about to ask how but dropped it when I saw the hurt and pained look across his face.

I guess that they had a very close relationship.

We reached the cafeteria; there weren’t a lot of people there. Xavier asked me if I wanted something to eat. I asked for a tropical juice and sat on a chair at the end of the cafeteria where there were two old people sitting in front talking.

Xavier came and sat in front of my in his hands two tropical juices.

“Here it is milady, just as you asked.” Xavier imitated a British accent trying to lighten the mood and I cracked a smile.

“Thank you.” I said and he said your welcome.

-*-*-*-*-*-*

It’s really annoying right now. Remember the old couple that I was talking about? Yeah they’re talking right now that their daughter-in-law should have another child, great right?

“I think my son should really speed it on a little bit, it would make her pregnant faster you know? Maybe try more positions.” The old lady said and I choked on my drink. I heard a noise and looked up to see juice pouring down from Xavier’s noise.

I put my hand on my mouth to keep me from laughing. Xavier grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose. The couple looked at us weirdly and I looked at them in disgust. Really? Other positions?

“I think it’s time to go.” Xavier said then stood up with me following suit.

“Yeah same here.” I replied and we made our way back to Chris’s room only to see my parents arguing with the doctor… well more like my mom.

“What do you mean my son is unstable? Can’t you do anything?” Mom cried and the doctor shook his head sadly. Oh yeah, mom thinks of Chris as her son!

“I’m sorry Madame but we cannot-”

“Listen here you! I expect my son to get out of here alive or God help me this hospital is going DOWN.” Mom threatened and I looked at her amused the same way Xavier was.

Wow Mom never thought you had it in you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think???

Keep in mind that I did this on my sister's computer so sorry if there where any errors guys!!!

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

! LOTS OF LOVE !

XxSasllyxX

PS: Please guys vote for Do It Like A Dude my other story people! It would really mean a lot to me if you did! Thank you from all my heart people :)