Chapter Ten: Damon To The Rescue

Stefan's P.O.V.
I felt Bella go limp in my arms and I couldn't hold back the fear I felt in when I shook her. "Izzy.... Izzy wake up." I said but she didn't. I felt Elena kneel down next to me and push the hair out of her face. "She'll be OK Stefan." She said as she hugged me.
Just then Damon ran in and looked around before he looked at Ric with anger in his eyes.
"What did you do!" He exclaimed as he ran over to him and held him by his neck. "Damon," I called. He turned and looked at me. "She isn't healing." I finished. She was still bleeding and I couldn't stop it. I didn't know what was wrong but I could tell she hasn't feed in a while. Damon dropped Ric and ran over here kneeling down and looking at Izzy. "I don't think she's been feeding recently. She's losing so much blood Damon." I said near panic as I pressed my hand to her wound. "Shit." Damon muttered before biting his wrist and pressing it to her lips. "Come on Bells, you gotta drink." Damon said. As if on instant she gasped and her eyes snapped open. "Shhh... Just me Bells. You gotta drink for me okay." Damon said as kissed her head. She looked over at me and then nodded as she began drinking but it didn't last long until she pulled away and pulled us both in a hug. I buried my head in her hair and took a few deep breaths to calm down as she pulled back. "I love you guys." She said. We both smiled and kissed her cheek. "We love you too Izzy" we both replied.
"She's your sister." Ric said shocked. I heard Damon growl but Izzy kissed his cheek and stood up. "Yup, my name is Bella Lillian Maria Salvatore. I'm the middle child and might I say they are super protective of me and I them so I suggest you never do that again without knowing all the details." She replied and looked around. "I need to hunt, I'll see you guys later and please stay out of trouble." She said before disappearing.

Izzy's P.O.V.
Once I made it out of the school, I took off running to the woods, needing to let go of my anger. I punched the first tree I saw and kept punching it until my hands were bleeding, I then started pacing as tears pulled down my face and started running my bloody hands through my hair as I didn't know why I was so angry but I couldn't control myself. I could feel myself losing my humanity and I let out a howl as I tried to fight it bit it only caused me pain. I fought but to no avail as I felt my eyes change and then all I saw was black.

P.S. I know short but I'll most likely update Friday