Chapter Four: Welcome to Mystic Falls

Izzy's P.O.V.

The plane ride was painfully long, and the smell of human blood was cruel, yet so yummy. I wanted to drink every last drop of blood on this plane. I had slept most of the ride and promised myself I would feed when we landed.

When the plane landed, I grabbed my bags and called for a taxi. After giving the driver the directions, I put my headphones on and looked out the window. A lot of things had changed in this town since I been here. But Mystic Grill was still here. I knew that because I was one of the hundred or so crew members helping. I paid for most of the supplies. Smirking, I watched as different stores, houses, and Mystic Falls High School went by. I was going to have to enroll later.

Sighing as I pulled up to the boarding house I compelled the driver to let me not pay and went to go inside but the barrier stopped me. Shit, I thought. Some human must be living here.

God I wish I was a freaking cold one sometimes. Just the thought of them made my heart squeeze. Shaking my head I rang the doorbell. When no one opened the door I sighed and turned before making my way to the Mystic Grill.

I needed a drink to forget them all. It was a short walk and it gave me time to think. Walking into the Grill I smirked as I was able to pass by without being invited in. So either a vampire owned the place or there was an existing Salvatore owning the place.

Scanning the place I made my way over to the bar and sat down. A blond head blue-eyed boy walked over to my placed and smiled. "What can I get ya?" He said. I looked at him and replied, "I'll have the strongest drink you can give me." He sighed and rubbed his head. "I'm sorry but I;m really gonna have to see some ID." He said.

Smirking, I looked him in the eyes and said/compelled, "Your gonna give me all the drinks I want." He nodded his head and went off. I relaxed slightly in my seat as I waited for my drink.

Closing my eyes, I thought about all the happy times I had with Damon and Stefan. Every moment of peace, fun, happiness. Every time I had a bad dream, they would be there for me. They would comfort me until both me and Stefan fell asleep, Damon would read us stories. The one time when Damon took me horse back riding when I was 13 and broke my arm because the horse got out of control. He and Stefan had been there for me. "Miss are you OK?" said a voice.

Opening my eyes I didn't notice I was crying until the blond boy again handed me a napkin and my drink. "Yeah..... I'm fine just haven't been here in a long time. A lot of memories here that's all." I said and took the napkin, wiping my face off. "Well I'm Matt Donovan." He said sticking out his hand.

Smiling, I shook his hand. "Isabella. Isabella Salvatore." I said. His eyes widen in surprise. "Sal...salvatore. As in Damon and Stefan Salvatore?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him questioningly. "How do you know them?" I demanded, taking a drink of my drink. "They live here." He said still surprised.

I almost choked on my drink. What the hell. That's not possible. I saw them die. They couldn't be alive. "What kinda game you playing. Damon and Stefan Salvatore are dead. Murdered by there own father." I growled.

No one messed with my family. Not without losing a limb in the process. "I swear there here... Look they just came in." He said. My head spun around so fast that it would cause someone whiplash. I heard the doorbell and saw a group of 7 come in.

And I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw him. My 17 year old little brother. Stefan. But that was impossible. I saw him die with my own eyes. Unless he had vampire blood in his system. "Stefan." I whispered.

He snapped his head towards me and I saw his eyes grow wide. He looked the same as he did in 1864, bronze hair and bright emerald green eyes. "Izzy." He said. And I knew. I knew he was real. That this was real.

I smiled a real smile and I ran over to him in human speed, pushing people away. He did the same and before I knew it I was wrapped up in his arms. I let out a small sob as I buried my head in his shoulder as I felt him shake with sobs. "Shh... it's OK Stefan. It's OK. I'm here." I said as I rubbed his back. He only cried harder.

After a few minutes he finally settled down and pulled away sniffling. I wiped his face off and kissed his cheek. "We looked everywhere for you Izzy. We thought you were dead." He said. "I'm not going anywhere kiddo." I promised. He smiled and I finally relaxed.

I finally had my brothers back. "Stefan who is she?" A voice asked. A voice i knew to well. The one person who ruined the last 150 years of my life. Turning around, I glared at the bitch who caused my brothers and I our lives.

Katherine.

I stepped closer to her and growled. "Aww Katherine, I'm surprised you don't remember me." I taunted. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me. "I'm... I'm not Katherine. I'm Elena. I'm a doppelganger." She said quickly.

Looking at her I took a deep breath. Her scent was different. It smelled like strawberries and sugar. Extending my sense's I heard her heartbeat and indeed her heart was beating slower than vampires. She was human.

Sighing, I turned around and looked at Stefan. "You have a lot of explaining to do." I said. I saw him go pale and gulp.

"Is she you ex girlfriend or something?" Elena asked. I tried to keep it in but I couldn't. I let out a laugh. I heard Stefan join in and laughed harder. Once our laughter died down I glanced at Elena.

"I'm surprised that these knuckleheads didn't tell you but I don't blame them. Hi, I'm Isabella Lillian Marie Salvatore. Damon's younger and Stefan's older sister. And I am sorry for earlier. You really look like Katherine." I said.

She looked surprised but nodded her head. "Stefan where Damon. I need to see him?" I asked. His eyes lit up and he nodded his head. "Come on." He said. I smiled and skipped over to him. "Nothing personal but guys I'll explain everything later. Right now I think we need to be alone." Stefan said to the others. They all nodded and smiled. I grabbed my bag and wrapped one arm around Stefan's shoulders as we walked out.

I couldn't wait to see Damon. I just hope he's glad to see me.