Chapter Sixteen: Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson

Izzy's P. O. V.

They were here, but that was impossible. They left me and now chose the one place I called home to live in. It was true that it wasn't that sunny here but come on, they ended up in the one place I was at. It could be possible that they didn't even know I was here. I could feel my temper rising and I knew I could let my emotions run out of control. Shaking with anger and sadness, I stood and started pacing, muttering to myself. I tried to come up with a plan. I had already forgiven Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet. Along with Esme and Carlisle. I couldn't forgive Alice because she could've seen the night and Edward because he broke my heart. "We can trust Rosalie, Emmet, Esme, Carlisle, and Jasper. They have been nothing but loyal to me. If we can get them, maybe we might have a chance to defeat Klaus. I also have shape shifters in Forks that could help, we'll outnumber Klaus and gain an upper hand. Tomorrow, I'll get them to meet us here and we can discuss next steps. Today, our pain priority is to save Rebekah." I said. They all nodded and got up. Elena, Matt, Caroline and Tyler all went to school to keep up appearances as me, Stefan, Damon, Katie, and Elijah along with Bonnie planned to go to the old Lockwood place. I grabbed a couple blood bags for Beck's and two for myself. My thirst was acting up due from the full moon. I decided to run with EJ and Katie while Damon, Bonnie, and Stefan took the car. I was the first to get there and I knew, somehow I knew Beck's was here. I also felt a pull, a warm, fuzzy sensation pulling me to the house. I left the others behind, and walked in. I cod hear the whispered voices of the hundreds of witches that protected this place and looked around. "What's pulling me here. Why am I feeling this way." I called out to them. Every step I took, caused the feeling to grow, causing me to relax and clear my head. I made my way to the basement and gasped as I saw 5 coffins, 4 of which remained closed. I ignored the feeling and walked over to the one on my left and opened. A strangle cry escaped my lips as I saw Rebekah. She was all grey and ash like. Looking at the stake that was in her heart and gripped it, before pulling it out. I moved on to the one in the middle and opened it to reveal who I'm assuming to be Finn, the eldest Mikaelson. I decided to let EJ deal with him. I turned to the other two and felt the pull, pull me to the one on the right. I felt my breath hitch and my heart beating rapidly. I had no idea why I was feeling this way but I hesitantly grabbed the coffin and opened it. I nearly screamed in fright as I saw him. It was the guy from my dreams. Kol, I believed. He had short brown hair and an angelic face. I had no idea why I felt pulled to him but it pained me to see him like this. It felt hard to breath. I gripped the dagger and pulled it out and took a step back, as a jolt shook me. I could feel the others down here but I couldn't help but keep staring at him. I quickly grabbed a blood bag and handed one to EJ and I opened one and pressed it too his lips. "Come on, drink." I said. I watched transfixed as his grey tone turned to normal and his eyes opened, revealing the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. His mouth opened and soon grabbed the blood bag out of my hands a d sucked it down faster than what I would have imagined. I gave him a second one and handed EJ another one. I turned to look at Kol and noticed he was staring at me and blushed a little. Once he was done he sat up and looked around. "Are you alright?" I asked as I saw him get out of the coffin. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine, but who are you if you don't mind me asking?" He asked. I felt my heart speed up as I heard his voice. It was agonizingly beautiful. "My names Isabella. Elijah and I are here to save you and Rebekah." I answered. He smiled at me and I had to hold on to the coffin to keep me from falling. Why was he causing me to feel this way? I shouldn't feel this way yet he makes me so... So human. I thought. "Bella." I heard Beck's voice and turned around to see her standing there with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and she squealed before running over to me. I wrapped my arms around her as she clung to me. We both started crying, tears of happiness as we held each other tightly. She was like a sister to me and I hadn't seen her in decades. We stayed like that for a while before our tears stopped and pulled away. "I'm sorry, if I had known what Klaus did to you I would've found you sooner, all of you guys. You and EJ risked your lives for me and looked at what happened. Klaus put you guys in coffins." I said. I felt EJ cone over and hug me, and I swore I heard Kol growl. "It's not your fault Bells. We knew what would happen." He said and I heard Beck's say, "Your like a sister to me and I won't let Nik hurt you anymore than what he already did." I stiffened and broke away from EJ. I turned around and looked at them. "Still I don't want anybody scarifying themselves for me. I can't let anyone else die for me." I said as I remembered what happened that night 90 years ago.