Happy Hawaii Pt.2

Agnetha and Björn drove back to the hotel because soon the kids would arrive with the nanny. "Bless us, we won't hear them moan for a week" Björn laughed "Yass, that's literally the best news ever!" Agnetha replied, kissing him.

-Hawaii-

The plane landed safe and Benny and Frida jumped out of it.
"Wohooo it's so beautiful here" Frida smiled "It may be beautiful here but it's even more beautiful just because of you" Benny replied "I love you"she kissed him "I love you more" Benny answered between the kisses. Two hours later they got changed into shorts and bikini and went down to the beach, Benny sat down on a towel and Frida laid down on her stomach.
"It's so beautiful here, no car's at our near and the sound of the waves" she smiled "mmm that breeze is nice" Benny answered while taking a deep breath "We can get all the daily stress out of our heads for a few days now" he added, stroking with his hand carefully over her scratched back, "Yes" Frida mumbled.
A few hours passed by and people were passing them, of course staring at Frida's scratched back, "What are you looking at?" Benny asked a man who started at her back and ass, "uhmm well.." the man's face went red "Well it's all mine so keep going your way" Benny answered with a smirk as Frida sat up and began to laugh.
Suddenly a group of people recognized them.
"OH MY GOD!! BENNY AND FRIDA FROM ABBA" the people shouted and every people around them took a look and started to run towards them. "Come on baby get up!" Benny screamed grabbing her hand "Shit!!" Frida looked around and the only way out was the sea. "RUNNNN!" Frida screamed and both ran as fast as possible into the sea swimming away from the fans.
"I don't think they'll leave soon" Benny looked at Frida "me neither.. at least we're not to deep in the sea, so we can stand here haha" she replied "and we can kiss here" Benny smirked and kissed her passionately, of course the fans had to take photos of them kissing. They kept kissing passionately and with tongue, Benny pulled her a bit closer but she stopped. "We can't do it here!" She smirked "Frida..since when do you care where we fuck? You didn't in the restaurant, the disco, the car..the.." "ok ok stop..I know but there are fans, we have two options: waiting until they're gone or give them what they want" she replied "let's go out thennn" Benny sighed and walked out hand in hand to the fans who were screaming on top of their lungs. "Hello thereee" Benny said, giving autographs "what happened to your and Frida's back?, where are Agnetha and Björn?, are they Ok?" They kept asking, "they are in San Francisco and they are fine" Frida answered while taking photos with them and signing things. Many hours later a bunch of happy fans left and a very tired Benny and Frida sent back to the hotel and fell down into bed in bathing clothes.
She put her leg over his and soon they fell asleep until the next day...