The Look

Travel isn't that easy sometimes..especially not for pregnant woman like Frida.

ABBA finally arrived in London to be the guests on the next show but all these hours of travel made Frida sick.
Benny and her had enough time now to go to the hospital.
It was a premier for both because Frida and Benny only seen the baby on the ultrasound image, it will change today.

-In the hospital..-

"You need some rest at the moment, don't travel that much in the next time, it's not healthy for you both" the doctor told her.
He began to look at the monitor for any sign of life.. and there it was..
Frida's and Benny's baby on the black white screen. "I got good news, your baby is perfectly fine and healthy" the doctor said, "our baby.." she said while looking in Benny's eyes "yes.." Benny smiled at Frida and moved his hand softly over her belly, ten minutes later the doctor gave Frida a picture of the baby and they made their way back to the hotel.

-Back in the hotel..-

"Honey are you okay?" Agnetha walked towards Frida and hugged her, "Yes it is..look...our baby" Frida  grinned and slowly sit down on the bed, having Agnetha next to her, "Oh my god, so happy for you both" Agnetha smiled and hugged her and Benny, "Let's go to bed love, tomorrow will be a long day" Björn said and  hugged Frida, he grabbed Agnetha's hand and both went to their hotel room.
"I'm so happy that you'll be the mother of this wonderful baby, I love you so unbelievably much my princess" Benny  said and kissed her passionately. "Tomorrow we'll go out for dinner, Björn knows a very good restaurant" Benny added and he and Frida went happy to bed...

Nobody will ever arrive at the restaurant..